Fitdesk.net

Fitdesk.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fitdesk.net?

“Ordered a fit desk online through amazon.com”

eddie l.
8/25/12

Ordered a fit desk online through amazon.com. Amazingly fast delivery time. Thanks UPS! I had a minor difficulty and called the help line. The OWNER of the company called me back within an hour and had the issue resolved in a couple of minutes! Awesome product and customer service. How refreshing to find a company that actually has customer service.

eddiel9
August 25th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Fitdesk.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fitdesk.net?

Have a question about Fitdesk.net?