Review of Fit-tronics

Tel: 18009891323
Service@fitworld.com

erikan9
9/1/16

I have had the same experience with a FitBit order...ordered it on Aug 9th and still don't have it after 4 or 5 emails to Customer Service which gives me a USPS number that never updates.
I am going to cancel the order with Amex and if the fit bit shows up I am returning it to sender.

Response from Michael R., Fit-tronics Representative
9374869903501127412241 - usps - you can feel free to contact USPS with this tracking information. your order will be delivered tomorrow. this information was already posted.
andyh61
8/29/16

Same story as others...just opened claim with pay pal

Response from Michael R., Fit-tronics Representative
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9374869903501130481043 - packages arrive within 1-3 days of order ETAs- please track here
stacyp31
8/25/16

Ordered a FitBit July 30, credit card charged and have not received. They answer emails inquiries, but nothing happens. They finally send me a tracking number, but it was for someone else's order. Awful company.

UPDATE:
Received the FitBit almost a month after it was ordered. Box was open, not sealed. All packaging was old. Device was NOT new as promised in email correspondence with company. I was told I ordered an "open box" item and what I received, was to be expected. They sent a link I supposedly ordered from, which stated open box.
I would NEVER have ordered a personal device "open box" and specifically looked for that notation because the price was good.
Told them to and me the address to ship the FitBit I am returning and they no longer respond.
I stand by my review. Do not order from them.

mariae46
8/23/16

I ordered a fit bit and still have not received it. I was reading the reviews below and they sent me the exact same message they sent Katie.

Hi Maria-This order shipped on the 6th by USPS Parcel services 7-10 business days standard (minus weekends and holidays) - 2355 4326 0607 7544 4436 -the insurance/delivery confirmation info, standard tracking is not included with free shipping: Delivery confirmation info updates on delivery scan. you should be receiving all by 8/20 - thanks.

It is a total scam. Please be careful. I filed a claim with PayPal and hoping to get a full refund. Ill try and write an update for you guys

shellys39
8/16/16

On July 30 I ordered a Fitbit Charge HR from this company for around $108 not realizing before the purchase that it was refurbished. I quickly send them a message to there customer service asking for my order to be canceled. Never heard back...never received the product so I figured they had canceled my order until I looked at my credit card statement and I was charged. Last week I sent another message to their customer service and still didn't hear back. Maybe a third time is the charm, going to contact them one more time, then I'll be contacting my credit card company.

I highly suggest you don't order from this company!

jamiel77
8/15/16

DO NOT be fooled by the "good" reviews of this company. I ordered from them before they changed their name from FW Electronics to Fit-tronics. I ordered an $86.00 scale from them and it took almost TWO months to receive the product, (when they clearly state shipping takes only 7-10 days), and only after sending them an email every day after 25 days had passed and I still had not received the product. You never get to talk with a real person or customer service agent because there are NONE, although their web site leads you to believe there is!

If you buy from them and don't receive your product and you send an email they promptly send a response, not signed by anyone, saying that your product shipped a "few days ago" and it should arrive by "x" date. That date came and went and still no product. This happened several times and they finally sent me a UPS tracking number.

Even though FW Electronics told me they had shipped my product almost 2 months ago, when I called UPS they verified that the item had shipped only a day before I had called, almost TWO months after I had ordered the product!!!!! FW Electronics LIED to me for over 30 days.

THE PEOPLE AT FW ELECTRONICS, FIT-TRONICS OR WHATEVER NAME THEY HAVE CHANGED TO, ARE A BAD COMPANY TO BUY FROM AND LIARS! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET TO TALK WITH ANYONE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT A VERY LONG TIME TO GET WHAT YOU ORDERED. You will probably see them respond to my message as they do to all bad reviews with something like "Product was shipped in a timely manner" blah blah blah.

I can't say enough times how HORRIBLE this company is. I hope the BBB or someone takes action to put this on line site out of business once and for all.

Very unhappy consumer

Tip for consumers: STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

davids571
8/15/16

i would review this site as great. kinda slow shipping but excellent service and price. there are discounts codes out there for this store, def check em out.

katieo13
8/15/16

FW Electronics, Fit-tronics, FZ Electronics - all the same company. They change their name because they have terrible service.

I ordered a Fitbit from them and after 14 days of waiting, I did not receive an shipping confirmation. I emailed customer service and they told me it had shipped a 4 days after purchase, and would receive it in 2 or 3 more business days. After I said I wanted a refund, they said they could not do that.

The day it was suppose to arrive came, and I did not receive the Fitbit in the mail. I contacted Paypal and Paypal opened a claim, and I got my refund. I believe that this company had no intentions of sending me my merchandise and had the plan of scamming me out of my money.

It is also possible that they did not have the merchandise I ordered, which is horrible business practice. Maybe they were waiting around for my Teal Fitbit HR to be sold to a pawn shop, fall off a truck, who knows. This company is awful, they should be thrown in jail.

UPDATE:
This is the email I got from them after I asked about why I received no shipping confirmation after 14 days:

"Hi Katie -This order shipped on the 28th by USPS Parcel services 7-10 business days standard (minus weekends and holidays) - 2355 4326 0607 7544 4436 -the insurance/delivery confirmation info, standard tracking is not included with free shipping: Delivery confirmation info updates on delivery scan. you should be receiving all by 8/12 - thanks. "

DID NOT RECEIVE ON 8/12. I also want to add that they refused to refund me. I had to contact Paypal to get a refund. Paypal also agreed that I should have received the item already.

michelleg112
8/14/16

They are good store for online! I get 2 orders and a discount for both! I will recommend to you! Please and thank you to them:)

Response from Michael R., Fit-tronics Representative
Thanks for your repeated order. fit-world
adaml71
8/13/16

customer service was excellent. shipping time moderate, the prices are good, but the service is better then other sites ive ordered from.

Tip for consumers: upgraded the shipping if you need your order the same week.

Response from Michael R., Fit-tronics Representative
Thanks for the review Adam - fitworld
dorianp5
8/13/16

great store, second order and no complaints. I like the free shipping option and we could not find a better price anywhere online

Response from Michael R., Fit-tronics Representative
thanks for your order - FitWorld
hunterq
8/12/16

long time for shipping and nobody care about what your ask.
nobody answer that phone all the times

nigelf6
7/28/16

HAS JUST CHANGED ITS NAME FROM FW-ELECTRONICS BECAUSE OF ALL THE BAD REVIEWS IT WAS GETTING.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE - ***SCAM**** ***SCAM****

Questions? Get answers from the Fit-tronics staff and other customers.

Fit-tronics?