Everywhere Fishing reviews

quentind8
Quentin D.
1/28/19

Your terms and conditions lands on a 404 error. I'm in a hurry so no time to ask for support, but technically I had to approve something I couldn't even read

collettea2
Collette A.
6/26/18

Purchased before on here and all good. On this particular purchase I must have made a mistake as the product I received was incorrect. I reached out to my contact and the whole issue was rectified within a matter of hours. Very happy.

paulk247
Paul K.
2/22/18

Communication, very responsive to all questions and booking was easy. All that is left to do is to get 'Fish On' !

hatemd1
Hatem D.
1/6/18

Abdul was so helpful and the boat was comfortable and very clean. The weather was not great but was still a good trip and would use them again.

anthonyr180
Anthony R.
11/13/17

Website had errors when selecting the date for booking. But live online chat service was good and helped me to sort it out

alexandrog1
alexandro g.
9/16/17

This is my second trip of many more to come. If you are looking to fish in kuwait, this is the way to go.

rodrigof13
Rodrigo F.
9/15/17

No timely nor proper response on service enquiries. After I checked the availability on the system (payment process). I had received first a call and later on an SMS informing me that there is no availability for the intended dates.

alexandrog2
alexandro g.
9/6/17

Had a good experience. The only thing I would is the money back cancellation. 3 or 4 day notice would be better than 7 days.

kimmok
Kimmo K.
6/29/17

I was surprised that the service was so good. I got help immediately by the chat for all my questions. I hope the fishing trip is just as good! I will leave a review after our trip :)

michaelp541
Michael P.
6/29/17

ive have found your online assistant a great help and sure my husband will have a great day if your customer services is anything to go by

nicky97
Nick Y.
6/29/17

When I went to purchase my tickets, they were quick to answer any questions! Booking was super easy and we are so excited for our upcoming fishing trip!

kevinm472
Kevin M.
6/29/17

The website is easy to use, I also called Corey and explained all questions and concerns. Great experience on the booking side, looking forward to the fishing to be just as great.

scoth10
scot h.
6/29/17

Very informative info and booking process. Received my confirmation email upon booking. My kids are looking forward to fishing this week!

stever265
Steve R.
6/29/17

Hope this is good, great help from Ellora many thanks looking forward to a new experience that I'm new to.

blakes56
Blake S.
6/29/17

Great experience talking with your support team. Easy booking a trip and I received my confirmation email immediatly.

jacko38
Jack O.
6/29/17

it asked for a local number but would not accept an Omani mobile number. it should state a landline number is needed or allow an Omani mobile number

brendans22
Brendan S.
6/29/17

Ellora helped us book the trip...she was really helpful and secured us for the trip. Big thanks to her...

413 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Everywhere Fishing staff and other customers.

Everywhere Fishing?