Review of Firstsneakers

Firstsneakers reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

franb2
5/25/10

they suck. My son ordered a pair of shoes while I was away. He ordered the wrong size. I can't return or exchange the shoes as I can't contact the compnay--nor due they respond to email. If you decide to use this company be prepared that you get what you get and there is no returning or exchange.

matto
4/2/10

DO NOT USE THIS SITE! I had a terrible experience with this site. First of all once I submitted a payment on the site I had another $210.00 charge pop up on my card from some totally different company. After hearing multiple stories about how they did and didnt know what the charge was for my bank refunded my money. As I awaited the arrival of the shoes (over 3 weeks) the company was not able to provide me with any type of tracking info and getting anyone on the phone took a lot of time and patience. When my shoes finally arrived I was very pleased with the quality of the shoe for the moment. The pair I purchased to just wear around like a walking shoe seems to be ok. The pair I purchased to play basketball in started to shoe significant signs of wear and tear the first time I wore them. After the last time I used the shoe (last night and about the tenth time using the shoes) the soles on both are peeling off, the leather has tore, the tongue on the shoe has tore partially. This type of wear doesn't happen over night and I have pairs of shoes that I have had for over 2 years that look better. Esp when you pay over $100.00 you expect more quality. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

andreww2
2/2/10

I ordered a pair of Supra skate shoes, they never turned up. The email addresses are not deliverable and the 'call centre' doesnt exist and the phone number isnt valid. If you try to purchase from this site you are throwing your money away. You have been warned!!!!!!!!

elizabetha2
1/6/10

The web site sells nike jordans, i purhased a pair of nike jordans 6 rings los angeles lakers, the site ships its shoes from bejing which i found out after ordering. When i got the shoes i noticed the shoes had colors on them that are not on the los angeles lakers uniforms, like red ,gray,and red. they are fakes,and when i tried to return them and get in contact with customer service my efforts where pointless. Theres no customer service on this site
i've sent a dozen emails to ask for a refund . This is the worst site to order from please order from a different site

ians
11/21/09

This site not only sells fake shoes, but it is most assuredly a fraud.

Questions? Get answers from the Firstsneakers staff and other customers.

Firstsneakers?