FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 reviews with 4 stars

kyrac4
5/15/19

Quick service and very reliable shipping with DHL. Lovely watch and the customer support was awesome. Great company!

georges178
2/13/16

Did not meet delivery promise

michaelm366
1/16/16

Very good

joani23
1/6/16

I purchased from First Class as a sizing service was offered, I could have got the same watch for price offered by First Class from Rotary direct. The watch is exactly what I wanted but too big even though I provided my wrist measurement. Disappointed that I will now have to pay to get it sized properly.

ashleyk34
12/27/15

Very happy! Love my watch!

michaelc240
12/9/15

Hotel great, people lovely, tour rep super but let down by low cost airlines. If you are going to call a holiday first class dont use a low cost airline. We flew out of north terminal and then dumped back in south because they needed the plane in that rerminal for the morning which they mentioned as they opened the cabin doors to exit the plane. Definately not first class service in any way shape or form.

petraj2
12/5/15

Ordering, 'making an offer', dispatch & receipt were all fantastic, but the watch itself isn't what I expected. Firstly, the site shows a green strap but what arrived was black & red. Secondly, the watch is quite small - could easily be worn by a woman so I'd suggest it's advertised as unisex rather than just men's.

rachelj26
11/27/15

Excellent fast delivery, but a little disappointed that the bracelet had not been altered to fit at all. Had to pay extra to have this done at a local shop.

joannew25
11/25/15

Very fast delivery and very good quality. I bought this watch for my hubbies Christmas present,I hope he likes it

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?