First.Biz

First.Biz has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with First.Biz most frequently mention business class. First.Biz ranks 151st among Plane Tickets sites.

• We travel regularly on business using business class and will certainly be using First Biz again!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate First.Biz?

“Booking process happened as it was explained”

Rebecca S.
4/12/18

Booking process happened as it was explained. The booking appeared on the Etihad site well before I had paid for it and all flights were as agreed upon. I'm very pleased with the results. I referred First Biz to two of my close friends who plan on getting quotes. We'll definitely be using this service again too. Thank you.

business class (7)

Reviews from Related Businesses

rebeccas314
Rebecca S.

mariona23
Marion a.
Verified purchase

We had a terrific experience getting a great deal on our last business class flights from Australia to Spain. The service was brilliant.

gorans10
Goran S.
Verified purchase

I used FirstBizFlights to book my trip to Barcelona this March. The quote I received was significantly lower than anything I was able to find on the internet. I went for it and received a completed booking within a few hours. Lufthansa business class was beautiful, with an exceptional service. I am extremely happy with my experience and will definitely book my next trip which will most likely be this Christmas.

mohamady3
Mohamad Y.
Verified purchase

Its been a week since I returned from Dubai and I wanted to stop by to say "thank you"! The only way to describe my experience with FirstBiz is WOW!!! I enjoyed a better airline than I usually travel with for just about half the price. I will contact you guys again later this month to plan my next trip.

mareeg1
Maree G.
Verified purchase

After an amazing flight, I have just arrived to Prague. Alex was able to negotiate an incredible deal for us with Lufthansa business class for a price that was almost too good to be true. We are now at our hotel and look forward to the rest of our vacation. Thank you for everything again!

charlesc232
Charles C.
Verified purchase

I needed to plan a complex trip all over Europe for a month with multiple cities. Alex was able to get the dates I wanted quickly and at great prices. I also needed to have wheelchair assistance between gates due to a leg injury. That was arranged with no problem. He made it simple and clear, which was a huge stress relief.

geoffm29
Geoff M.
Verified purchase

I've done business with FirstBiz a few times and they definitely live up to all expectations. Alex is a superstar. Great customer focus. Superb follow-up. Gets things done every time and as promised. Highly recommended!

catherinea66
Catherine A.
Verified purchase

My husband and I are older so we would not have been able to fly more than 20 hours without your help. Thank you for providing us with an easy, affordable option in Business Class so we could be comfortable for such a long haul trip.

alani8
Alan I.
Verified purchase

The entire flight experience (including the pick up and drop off at each) end was great. Everything went like clockwork, it was almost too good to be true.
I would have no hesitation in recommending First Biz to any of my friends and colleagues.
Regards Alan Maden

richardx5
Richard X.
Verified purchase

Hi Alex, once again a huge Thanks! Flights were great and thank you for giving me a good deal, I'll be sure to send more customers your away.

tristanh27
Tristan H.
Verified purchase

Alex was fantastic and made our trip happen! We travel regularly on business using business class and will certainly be using First Biz again! Just wish I knew about you guys earlier!

paulao28
Paula O.
Verified purchase

Dealing with Alex was a very pleasant experience and easy and I was kept informed all the way to final email. I traveled business class from Brisbane to Singapore, and it was a fab experience at a very good price compared to other companies. Would recommend and certainly use again. Thanks Alex

suem218
Sue M.
Verified purchase

I found FirstBiz when I was looking on the Internet for cheap Business Class fares to London from Australia.I found their service absolutely amazing,especially Alex,who I spoke to a few times,he couldn't have been more helpful.Initially I was sceptical as the price quoted for Business Class on Etihad was the lowest I've ever paid,but everything was exactly as Alex said it would be.My trip went without a hitch.I had chauffeur driven cars to ferry me at every point of my journey(as I stopped in Doha for a week,which was very enjoyable)and I was even driven from Heathrow to Brighton,a two hour ride.Etihad have a beautiful lounge,serving fantastic food and their service was impeccable.I have already recommended FirstBiz to all my friends and I had no hesitation in writing these comments.

robertm642
Robert M.
Verified purchase

Alex was extremely helpful in organizing our flights from Houston to Dubai. He was professional and efficient in researching options, organizing the details, and sending over our e-tickets. Thank You!

jenniferj195
Jennifer J.
Verified purchase

Thank you First Biz Flights! I travel to London multiple times throughout the year, but this is the first time I paid less than half for same exact flights on Virgin. Perhaps now I can travel more often!!! :-) You will be hearing from me soon. Jen.

tarekm5
Tarek M.
Verified purchase

Great work by Firstbiz team! As promised, Alex saved me over half the cost of my flights to Beirut. You have yourself a loyal customer!

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the First.Biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First.Biz?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

5.0
Have a question about First.Biz?