This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fiore

Fiore has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fiore ranks 194th among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate Fiore?

“Nice Presentation”

Angelina W.
4/4/17

We have attended this what so called opening celebration of Fiore Travel. On first, it was so shady but then I still took the chance attending there together with my husband. They were so accommodating and it was a nice presentation. We enjoyed it. :)

“SCAMMERS! BEWARE DO NOT ATTEND”

Kamille M.
12/19/16

First of all, the "FREE" gift the promise you, is NOT free! The "taxes" they charge equal out to the same price as the cost! Second they are very deceitful. They had me "apply" for a credit card to see if I had "good credit" so that I could get a better deal. They MAXED OUT the card without my knowledge! They wouldn't let me cancel even though I called in their "YOU HAVE 5 CALENDAR DAYS TO CALCEL" well it's impossible since they won't return your calls! Then it's "You have to cancel in person." Not letting them get away I have an attorney & am going down to BBB etc. HORRIBLE SHADY COMPANY!

angelinaw5
April 4th, 2017

kamillem1
December 19th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Fiore staff and other customers.

Fiore is a Members-Only luxury travel platform that allows people to indulge in the best of life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fiore?

Have a question about Fiore?