Review of FindurTEXTbooks

Tel: +1.4806242599
findurtextbooks.com@domainsbyproxy.com

sambol
3/1/19

I purchased a book from this website over three weeks ago. I started my semester off missing assignments and taking quizzes blindly because I never received my book. I was forced to order my book from Amazon which had it for a much cheaper price. Now I can't even return the book because their policy states that they only accept returns before 30 days when it is taking them almost a month to ship out the book! Now I am out of the money and left with an unwanted book.

dmr6
10/11/18

Found a book a much lower price than other sites. Ordered and paid. After 1 week, order was still Unfulfilled. Emailed for a status. No response. Emailed again and stated I'd be disputing the charge via PayPal. No response. 4 minutes after I entered the dispute on PayPal I was issued a refund and received an email stating the item was unavailable. Funny since it's listed on their site at 3 times the amount I was going to pay.Do not trust this site.

yahhd
10/1/18

You will never hear from them after they take your money no matter how many emails you send and you are definitely not getting your book either. I experienced this!

elliem59
9/26/18

I ordered the textbook 2 weeks ago. I haven't received it and it hasn't even been shipped. I emailed them 3 days ago and they haven't responded. Wish me luck getting a refund.

marisolf4
9/20/18

I ordered a book online on 8/27 weeks passed and I hadnt received a shipping email. I contacted them on 9/15 and 9/16 requesting that they send me confirmation of my order. The "store" is supposedly in San Francisco and I live in OAKLAND which is 7 miles away. There was no way it took 3 weeks to ship over. EVEN WITH MEDIA MAIL. They randomly sent me an email on 9/18 informing me that they cancelled my order and "refunded" me because the book was out of stock. Unforunetly, since They only communicate via email they "refunded" my order to a credit card that doesnt exist. Usual practices include confirming w/ the client if their CC is still the same. DO NOT SHOP HERE. SCAM SCAM SCAM

Questions? Get answers from the FindurTEXTbooks staff and other customers.

FindurTEXTbooks?