Review of Find&Save

Tel: +1-800-778-7879
support@findnsave.com

lynnb114
10/17/17

Bought my Apple Watch 3 from BB and Find & Save keeps on declining my receipt. The QR code was scanned but their app is flawed as you dont have visual verification of the scan!!!

nesm
12/29/16

Sometimes I do not use the app. I have got nickeled and dimed during last two months. Minus $3 and again minus $3. Their rules are so stupid. Don't waste your time. It is the worst app. You do not save money with this app. It is more like a waste of your time. I am warning you all. I will report this to BBB and consumers report.

melissam88
10/20/15

Enjoy this app for as long as you can . Once they ask for a copy of your credit and debit cards - RUN for the hills. They don't trust you and you definitely should not trust them or give your numbers to anyone. I was told they would not accept any of my receipts without giving them my card numbers. Can you said Identity theft?????

joanner5
5/21/13

Find&Save has deals in local stores, which is nice. It's sort of like one great big coupon book. You can also make lists of the deals you find, which is also nice. Sometimes I'd like to just buy it all right on the internet! But it is still nice to go into the store sometimes. Stores in my area that have deals are Target, Walgreens, Joann Fabrics, GNC and a whole lot more. My big complaint is that they send me too many emails.

Questions? Get answers from the Find&Save staff and other customers.

Find&Save?