Findmeadrivingtest.co.uk

Findmeadrivingtest.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Findmeadrivingtest.co.uk?

“Sent 34 emails, service has never worked :( have given up hope!”

Harry M.
9/30/19

Had posted a bad review previously but took it down after Henry from findmeadrivingtest.co.uk asked me to give them a second chance. Here's my story: Paid £17 for membership as keen to book earlier driving test. I have been signed up to the service since Friday, August, 9th and have not received one test notification. Not one. I suspected there was an issue with my account within the first two weeks as I had not received any test notifications. In an attempt to resolve this problem, I had to send 34 emails to their customer service team to which they have sent 8 emails back. The problems with my account were never resolved and their team will only respond after sending 5-10 emails which plead them for assistance. Either findmeadrivingtest.co.uk is an actual scam or they just don't know what they are doing. Don't waste your time or energy on them, as I have.

harrym162
September 30th, 2019

Here's my story:

Paid £17 for membership as keen to book earlier driving test.

Questions? Get answers from the Findmeadrivingtest.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Findmeadrivingtest.co.uk?

Have a question about Findmeadrivingtest.co.uk?