Review of Financefactors

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sheilah72
11/4/17

This company is THE SLOWEST, most mis-managed lender in the Hawaiian Islands. The amount of stress, money and headaches Finance Factor has caused me (the seller of a Kauai home), and the buyer of this home is inexcusable. The buyers sold their home in order to buy mine on SEPT 25, and they had to rent alternate accommodations for FIVE WEEKS, out of pocket. Our closing date (for my home) was set for Oct. 6 but the actual closing did not occur until October 24. I scheduled the disconnection of utilities for Oct. 6, but when the closing was delayed, I had to have some of the utilities turned back on again, which cost me several hundred dollars to accomplish, not to mention the inconvenience. But THI ISNT THE WORST OF IT! I began applying for a Retirement visa to move to Spain in August 2017, and the delay in the closing did not allow me to provide proof of finances until Oct. 26, thus delaying and possibly preventing acquisition of my visa. I had spent close to $1000 to obtain updated passport, medical clearance, FBI clearance, etc. and many of these documents will expire by Nov. 21, thus leaving me without a home or a destination to move to. My planned departure date for Spain was Nov. 1 but Finance Factors, and particularly Ron Cole, on Kauai, prevented this from happening. Apparently someone in the Kauai office went on vacation, and another employee expired, and yet another employee apparently felt that a measly $200 K loan was not as important as the million dollar ones and kept relegating the loan paperwork to the bottom of the pile!!!. Whatever the reasons, WHY WASN'T AN EMPLOYEE FROM ANOTHER OF FINANCE FACTORS UMPTEEN LOCATIONS SENT TO THE KAUAI OFFICE?? I formerly worked for HMSA on Kauai, and when we had a sick or vacationing employee on one or any of the Islands, HMSA flew replacement staff to the office in need. I recommend to the general public to AVOID USING FINANCE FACTORS because of their despicable customer service and utter lack of human resources management.

Tip for consumers: USE ANY OTHER LENDER EXCEPT FINANCE FACTORS.

Questions? Get answers from the Financefactors staff and other customers.

Financefactors?