FinaConstruction reviews

Tel: +1-323-898-8467
info@finaconstruction.com

jenniferh54
7/21/14

Exceptional customer service, FINA Construction Group Inc. were absolute professionals and a pleasure to deal with. They were extremely fair with disputes and we gained much respect for this company throughout the process.

doloresd1
6/19/14

FINA Construction Group Inc. is a great group of people to work with. They helped us design a home that is beautiful and fits well with the area we live in. Thank you so much for constructing my beautiful home. It will continue to give me much pleasure and help make wonderful memories in the future. I appreciate the many hours of help in making my home a place to be proud of and enjoy. Thank you for the courteous and professional help you all gave to me.

sabrinan1
6/16/14

We thoroughly recommend FINA Construction Group Inc. and would definitely build with them again if we ever need to. Our 5000 sq ft home was built within 8 months without any problems or unexpected expenses. Everything about this company is 5 star!

Questions? Get answers from the FinaConstruction staff and other customers.

FinaConstruction?