Review of FiltersFast

sales@filtersfast.com

174 reviews with 5 stars

sandrah428
2/20/19

I was very pleased to order a furnace filter that is no longer available in the area in which I live. I received the filter and it is a perfect fit! Thank you FilterFast . No more washing and cutting a makeshift filter.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you Sandra for the awesome feedback and stellar rating! We hope to work with you again soon.
louisp85
1/18/19

Exactly what I wanted, prompt delivery, best price. What's not to like. But having to write 100 characters to satisfy this rating does not s pi weak well of this rating company! (Mission accomplished)

trishs58
11/28/18

PERFECT FIT!! The first filters I ordered from another seller that didn't fit!! Theses were just a bit under 5" and that's what it took to fit my system. THANK YOU!! Much cheaper than buying from HVAC service company :)

ronr181
11/14/18

Ordered a year supply and I unfortunately keep getting emails about discounts. Leave me alone for 9-10 months please.

alains13
11/12/18

i'm In Canada i order couple time, very satisfied about products ans shippong, i take about 2 week to receved it. i will contunue to order there.

lyndaj18
11/12/18

Will only buy from Filters Fast. I have been completely satisfied with them. Cheapest price on AirBear filters. Won't buy from anyone else.

davidk730
10/11/18

I've been buying 4-inch MERV 11 filters from FiltersFast for more than 10 years and you can't beat the quality, price, and delivery. I always tell people about them.

cherylf106
10/10/18

Received my 3 filter order in a timely fashion. They were just like the ones I used to get from Sears for my Kenmore. Installed with ease. Much better price than Sears.

patb262
10/10/18

I have been a customer of FiltersFast for over a year now. They provide excellent service. My filters are delivered promptly on time, just as requested. Last year the company mistakenly sent out an email which didn't apply to my account. I called them and they stated it was sent in error. However, they immediately offered a free filter delivery for us and were so kind and courteous. We will continue to do business with them. Great company and product. We appreciate it.

duanew17
8/10/18

We paid twice as much through our service company. The filters at FiltersFast have already saved us money. We ordered 8 filters and paid half of what we'd been paying! Delivery was fast! We are very satisfied.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you again soon!

johnathanp15
8/8/18

Very easy to order and delivered fast, five star rating for sure. I won't be getting my filters from any other dealer from now on. I have already told all my friends about Filtersfast.com.

gracek54
7/7/18

I love the ease of ordering online and your up to date feedback when the order is shipped, even when some orders are shipped separately. Also,
one of my "must haves" AP 110 water filters for my HOUSE filtering system, you always have, whereas some of the big box stores do not carry them any more.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Grace,

Thank you so much for your review and continued business, it is truly appreciated!

denises269
7/4/18

I have been using FiltersFast for a few years now..for filters for my air conditioner...since I'm logged in..I can just click on what I've ordered before...not having to look everything up again...and just place the order..and the service is quick!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Denise, thank you so much for your review and repeat business! We greatly appreciate it!
paulg425
7/3/18

We had never used FiltersFast before, but we were lucky enough to find them online when our A/C was unable to keep up with the heat outside. We realized we hadn't changed the filter in two years, and we didn't have one on hand. No retail stores stocked them, so we couldn't have it that day. But, thanks to FiltersFast and overnight shipping, we did have it the next day. I'm writing this review from my wonderfully cool home. Thank you, FiltersFast!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Paul,

We truly appreciate your review, thank you so much! We are so glad we were able to help you out in a pinch!

theresam153
7/3/18

Filters came fast and they are quality filters. The box the filters come in is reasonable and fits easily in a closet etc. I liked that we have the next few filter changes in our home and we dont have to try to remember to pick up a new filter when we go out. I also appreciate that I could select a time frame for the next set of filters could be delivered to us! This is a great, quality service.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you plan when you want your next shipment of filters to be delivered

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello,

Welcome to the Home Filter Club! We are very happy that you chose us for your home filtration needs!

nancyd269
7/3/18

Filters for refrigerator was the same as we had received from some place else but was much cheaper and delivered to the house.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your order! We hope to see you again in the future for any other filtration needs!

grants59
7/3/18

Delivery was unbelievably fast. Got 3 filters for less than the price of two at my local home improvement store. Will do business with FiltersFast again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Grant,

Thank you so much for your review and business! We can't wait to see you again in the future for your filtration needs!

chrisw524
7/3/18

For several years now I have purchased from Filters Fast. Both furnace filters and water filters for my refrigerator. Both have top quality and good cost. Their customer service was very helpful with all my questions. THANK YOU FILTERS FAST!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Chris,

Thank you for being a long time customer! We really appreciate it.

johnh1487
7/2/18

I wrote a review that I did not receive a package I ordered from Filters Fast.
They responded and asked me to check everything again. I discovered the ordered part in the kitchen cabinet where I must have put it when it was received. I still do not remember receiving the part or placing it in the cabinet where it belonged but I was the only person that would have done this. I apologize for my incorrect review and the fact that I caused Filters Fast personnel to back track my order. I will use Filters Fast again, as I have in the past and I will do a better job of keeping up with whatever it is that I order.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello John,

Please email me your address so that I can verify it in our system, I do not want to put that information on this review as everyone will be able to see your personal information. I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Our records show that it was delivered on June 16th at 2:13pm to your mailbox via USPS.

Lindsey Williams
jillv17
2/26/18

Not much to tell: my [old] Bissell vacuum clnr. needed a new post-motor HEPA filter.
Called Customer Srvc.: pleasant voice answered at 1st ring. As I didn't know the part number, she directed me to a page of filter pictures: YES--1st pic on the page! --usual Qs re. cc #, shipping address "Thank you for calling Filters Fast." Couldn't have been handled more smoothly, politely, helpfully.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jill V,

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy that you had such a positive experience! Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future, we hope to see you soon!

Lindsey Williams
eCommerce Marketing Coordatinator
edwardk70
11/15/17

Been using filtersfast for years, quality products and great customer service. Always seem to have products I need in stock and ship within a few days.

davidp411
11/15/17

Had exactly what I needed. Arrived in a reasonable time. Would order again and recommend them to my friends.

peterb252
11/14/17

I ordered what I needed and recieved it in a timely manner. I have not installed it as yet
but it appears to be the correct filter for my fridge.

helenem15
11/13/17

I love Filter Fast. It saves me time from running out and picking up filters. Filter Fast has so many sizes to choose from you are bound to find the right one for your furnace.

I live in a condo in a 55+ community I have given out several of my filters to neighbors along with Filter Fast's web site.

Makes life simpler. Thanks Filter Fast

caroles43
11/13/17

Very happy with my filter. I received it a very timely manner and works beautifully. I will order again.

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FiltersFast