Review of FiltersFast

sales@filtersfast.com

25 reviews with 4 stars

mikes1731
4/12/19

It was a pain to go to stores to get my fridge filter. Out of stock or non carry I just don't need to drive around even though it is easy to check online or call for availability. The price was half of what was paid for in the past and the quality has been good so far. There was a delay in delivery but that had nothing to do with the supplier. I will order again, thanks

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you Mike! if you ever have any feedback about how to make your experience with us even better please feel free to email me at asia@filtersfast.com
susang545
4/11/19

Fast delivery, always have what I want in stock and better quality filters than at my local retail outlet.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Susan! We appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
dellaf3
4/11/19

r I am very happy with the savings on my refrigerator filters and appreciate the reminders to order via email. Thank you. Wish you carried the furnace filter in 16x25x2 but you only carry the 1 inch thick. The service is very good also.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Della for taking the time to leave us feedback! I'll check and make sure that we don't offer the 2 inch thick furnace filters for you as well. Please email me at asia@filtersfast.com so we can chat.
roberth1052
11/27/18

Love you guys Keep up the Quality, timely and cost effective Service
Thanks

Bob H From the Show Me State Missouri

erics473
7/9/18

Ordering the products was easy and much cheaper than other places. However, Filters Fast is not really fast. It took a good week for the products to ship and another good week for delivery. The products were what I purchased and installed with no issues. No other issues to report

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Eric,

Thank you for your review. It is our goal to ship all items as soon as possible unless it is a Special Order item that has a lead time provided on the website for that product. Please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com as I would like to look into the delay of your order and see if I can offer any explanation. Look forward to hearing from you.

fredl98
7/7/18

Found exactly the filter model I needed for my furnace. This was after visiting stores and not finding the right filter. Price was right and delivery was prompt. I'm buying filters this way all time going forward.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Fred,

Perfect! We are so glad we could help you with your furnace filter! Let us know if you need any other type of filter - fridge, whole house, undersink, pool, spa, etc. We carry them all!

thomasc424
7/3/18

Where is my filter? Since today is July 3, perhaps a rush to complete deliveries before a holiday break led to some confusion. Thanks.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas,

If you have not received your order as of today, please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Sometimes the carriers will mark an item delivered before it actually is, we typically ask that you give them 24 hours after it shows delivered before growing concerned. Please let me know if you have not received anything.
christopherh249
6/28/18
• Updated review

I did receive an email reply from FiltersFast and they ended up giving me a credit for the shipping on my next order. It was good enough of a compromise. I'm satisfied and will be giving them another chance.

“Made me pay $8.99 for return!!!”
6/27/18
• Previous review

I ordered a refrigerator filter on a Saturday and tried to cancel on the same day. I even sent a text message like they ask/request that you do. Then on Monday I got a text message from them claiming that the order was already processed and it was too late to cancel?! After receiving my filter i went on there website to print a return label and they charge $8.99 for each return! I tried to call and get a FREE label because i didn't feel like I should have to pay for shipping item back when i cancelled the order on the same day. They told me "Sorry for the inconvenience". Never using them again!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Christopher,
I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. I would be happy to look into this for you and come to a positive resolution. It is our policy that once an order is placed and has begun the shipping process, it cannot be cancelled. However, I will be happy to look into your account and see if there is anything I can do.

Please reach out to me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

davidh605
11/13/17

Received the product as advertised and in the time promised. Process was easy and painless. Only one complaint. Your commercial on Sirius radio says the first filter is "free". I paid list price with no discount. Did I do something wrong?

patriciae47
11/11/17

Service was fast. I was a bit concerned at the package inside the bag was pretty beat up and the filter inside the box was half outside of the box. The outer packaging of the filter was intact. Have not installed the filter yet. But, I feel it will be just fine.

larryb168
11/11/17

The fact that I could order 3 filters and have them delivered within a few days is very convenient. I wish I didn't have to extend to 100 characters but since you insist here they are.

rays144
11/11/17

Three weeks to receive my order? Shipping is your weak link. Every else was fine. The product was as advertised.

steves412
11/11/17

BEATS DRIVING AROUND TO LOCAL STORES TRYING TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED. SECOND TIME THAT I HAVE ORDERED, I WAS SATISFIED BOTH TIMES.

lisac364
11/11/17

The filters for my water pitcher arrived in reasonably good time and the price was better than most places. My only complaint was that the individual boxes were mailed in an envelope with little protection. Several of the boxes appeared crushed, but the filters themselves are pretty sturdy and seem to be fine.

bobb1424
11/11/17

Been using this firm for a few years now. Their prices are among the best and I always receive emails keeping me up to date as concerns my order. Shipping is s-l-o-w but free, so I can wait. Biggest prob is communication. Don't bother waiting on hold. Hit the star key and you'll get a return call. Probably in the middle of dinner.

albinib
11/11/17

The product is perfect,only the delivery was pretty long almost 2 weeks but Free and I paid half the price compare to the original

stephenw114
10/28/17

I have used this company for furnace filters twice and both times I received the correct filters and they arrived on time.

daveb177
9/3/17

Really like the quick service, prices and free shipping. We appreciated being informed when our product was backordered. Have had no problems with the ordering process.

eva1535
8/25/17

The filters I ordered fit perfectly and arrived in a timely manner. These were Frigedaire compatible filters.

brettb27
8/25/17

Local sources could or would not get the spa filter I needed. FiltersFast had the filter and shipped it right out. I will order again in the near future.

be16835
8/23/17

Really not sure this filter is the correct one for my fridge. It is not as long and all the fittings do not look the same. Called customer service and they said it was a new mfg. I just put a new one in and this is a replacement to have on hand. The numbers match up but the filter just not look like it will be the correct replacement. I guess it will take six months to know.

johnk437
8/23/17

This was a damaged box sale and the filter arrived quickly and the box was damaged like they said, but the filter was perfect.I have ordered other items from FiltersFast and will continue to use them in the future.

johnt433
8/22/17

This company has an excellent stock of filters, priced at slightly below what the mfr websites charge. I've had no problems with the service. Shipping is a tad pricey.

margaretv7
10/10/13

I am very satified with my shopping experience on filtersfast.com. Ordinarily I hate the auto ship options where sites just try and get you to buy things you do not really need.. But on filtersfast, I do need filters shipped to me every 3-4 months and I don't really like stocking up on things like this. They have a wide variety of high end allergy filters and they have prices that are lower than that of home depot and lowes. They do not carry all of the brands but the do carry Honeywell which is what we typically buy.

neilm7
11/9/11

Very good supplier. Accurate representation of products at good prices. They shipped rapidly and the filters arrived before anticipated. Overall a great site and supplier.

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast