Review of FiltersFast

sales@filtersfast.com

20 reviews with 3 stars

robertb1453
4/11/19

Website seems to have trouble, but maybe it's me. The filters I ordered were received in a
timely manner and in good shape. The price was good. Robert Bruce

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Robert, thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I would love to hear your thoughts on how we can improve your experience, please email me at asia@filtersfast.com to discuss further.
carmenc103
2/20/19

I joined the auto ship club and it takes $5 off the price and is supposed to have free shipping. I still get countless emails asking me to join and many offering $5 off or free shipping specials. I donget my $5 off but I rarely get the free shipping until I spend an hour trying to get through to customer service to fight for it. Misleading emails and difficult to deal with but the filter itself is good. Not sure it's worth the hassle though

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Carmen C. thank you so much for your feedback. Please send me an email to asia@filtersfast.com, I can send you an easy coupon to apply at check out to make sure you get your 5 dollars off. I will submit your comments to my team to see how we can make our website easier to navigate and to make sure that all coupons and discounts are easily credited to your account.
lucretiag2
12/3/18

Very difificult to find correct filter. Ordered wrong one. Would appreciate being able to talk with a person. Hope to get to correct site to send back for refund!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Lucretia, we can be reached at support@filtersfast.com, by text message at 704-228-9166 or by private message on Facebook. Please allow 48 hours for a response.

markm857
7/28/18

Company should be re-named. "Filtersslow" would be more appropriate. It took 10 days from date of order to delivery. Good thing it wasn't an emergency. I haven't had the need to use any yet so I can't say they worked well. I am taking a chance on the substitute product...H2O in lieu of Whirlpool/Kitchen Aid. I hope things turn out ok.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mark, with our Economy or free shipping method, we guarantee delivery of the product within 10 business days from the day the order was placed. We offer faster shipping methods during the checkout process but they are not our free option. We also take pride in all of our products and offer a money back guarantee should you not be satisfied with the product. If that should occur, we ask that you contact Customer Service at 1-866-438-3458 for a refund or replacement to be issued.
donnab420
7/5/18

Purchased in past and even with problem with this filter will probably purchase again because best price

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Donna,

Thank you for your review. We stand behind our products 100% and if you received a damaged item, we will be happy to replace it, we just ask that you contact Customer Service to let them know. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will look into getting a replacement sent to you.

Lindsey Williams
peterb447
7/2/18

Hi,
Order #9184612 IS NOT here. The stupid shipper dropped it off somewhere else. There are approx 4-5 streets or more with a house address 1615. I'm being charged for it and request you send another one. I didn't get it. You need to ship out another and send a bill to the shipper for that item.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hell Peter,

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your item. If you would please email me directly your address to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this for you. I don't want to put your personal information on this review but want to guarantee the correct address is in our system. Our system shows that it was delivered June 14, 2018 at 11:45 am in your mailbox. Look forward to hearing from you.

Lindsey Williams
ronniew20
11/13/17

Since my first order I received from filters fast and the new filters were installed my wife brought it to my attention that while she was dusting and cleaning she has noticed an increase in the dust above our doors and ceiling fans. The filters that were in the units when I bought my home were honeywells with a Merv #10.

lylew8
11/12/17

It took 3 weeks to get them but the price was good and the filters seem to fit and work properly. No communication as to why the delay in shipping.

neilp35
11/12/17

. why r they called filters fast? then u need 2 use 100 characters 2 review. no wonder there's no. reviews.

markb444
11/12/17

Yes, the last Auto-Delivery did finally arrive...but only after I had phoned and complained about not receiving it when I had expected to. According to tracking information...the delivery arrived at DHL-Global Mails sorting center in Compton, California...on 21 October 2017, and should have been delivered by the following Monday at the latest. I should not have had to even contact both DHL-Global Mail or FiltersFast.com The delivery ended up getting delivered late, and had been passed on to the U.S. Postal Service to get dropped off by the local Mail man. I have never had any issues with your Auto-Deliveries before until now. So what is the problem now?

billm219
11/11/17

When an order is placed and there are items backordered or not shipping for whatever reason, the customer deserves to to told upon order.
You accept full payment on order, you need to make shipment clear.

beths116
11/11/17

UPS damaged one of 4 filters we ordered but my husband was able to make it work. Fedx or US mail is a better service. UPS damages everything we receive. FiltersFast is fine, but their shipping service is not.

kitk14
8/25/17

My first few orders came quickly but these last 2 were not. 4-10 day shipping came in 15 days and 2 day method came in 10 days. Not so fast in my book.

davidk334
8/23/17

I received my order of three refrigerator water and three refrigerator air filters all in one shipping bag via USPS. A couple of the filter boxes were smushed, and an air filter was misshaped. I'd prefer that nearly $150 in filters ship in a sturdier package than a soft-plastic envelop.
The rest of the ordering process went well, but if product is going to arrive beat-up, I'll shop elsewhere.

evelynl24
8/23/17

I do not wish to have the automatic order. I had two filters when three more filters came. when I need some I will order it my self.

tomi88
8/23/17

Received filters I did not order and never signed up for auto renewal. Not happy them charging me without my consent for a product I did not order because I still have some left from last order.

andrel32
8/22/17

The price jumped nearly 30 percent from my previous order. I will be doing competitive shopping before my next order!

garyg109
8/22/17

Product arrived in one piece, but the box was about to split open. There was not enough dunnage inside the box and the filters were moving around inside the box, and one corner was popped open.

susanj83
4/25/16

I have been buying my refrigerator filters from Filters Fast for quite a few years and have always been quite satisfied. ..however, the last few years , i've been disappointed. I used to receive reminder emails when my 6 month window for replacement was approaching, but not the last few times. Also, for the last 3 times I've ordered the exact same product, the price has increased approximately $10 each time! That's a huge increase. I have always appreciated the convenience, but I'm not sure if it's worth it any more.

jamesr182
2/6/16

I have used FF for several years to supply brand-name heppa filters needed for medical reasons without complaint. In fact, I was very pleased with price (which was less than that for the same item from the manufacturer) & service. However, when I recently placed my usual order it took a week to arrive (granted it was during the East Coast blizzard last month & U. P. S. was shut down for two days) but my home is within an easy half-day driving distance from FF's shipping warehouse and should not have taken that long. When the box arrived I found the wrong filters had been shipped. FF has a house brand filter with the same item number plus their identifier for half the cost of the brand name and that was what was sent, but the brand name price was charged. I have used the house brand filter once before and found it unsatisfactory due too poor fit in the machine, excessive noise and less capture rate. I called FF to notify them of the error and was promised immediate replacement with the brand name filter and a return label for no-cost shipping. The telephone operator was professional and as nice as could be. However, when the replacement box arrived, it contained a house brand filter again. The return label arrived by mail yesterday, almost two weeks after it was promised. Ff has still charged the brand name price for all of the filters sent. I have decided to use another supplier, even the manufacturer at a higher cost, than this company in the future. James Rogers

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast