Review of FiltersFast

sales@filtersfast.com

34 reviews with 2 stars

wendyn60
4/14/19

I utilized the search for the item number found on the original filter. Chose the filter that was identified as a match.The filters I received did not fit. The hole on top was too small and it had two "o" rings where the original only had one, delivery was satisfactory.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Wendy, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Please give us a call at 866-438-3458 next time you're ordering so we can help you pick the best filter for your needs. We appreciate your business and if you have any more concerns you would like to discuss please feel free to email me at asia@filtersfast.com
dalem240
4/13/19

Placed my order on a Friday morning, took EIGHT DAYS to get my water filter. I guess their definition of fast differs from my idea of fast. The filter works great, but I'll just pay an extra dollar to get one at Home Depot.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Dale! Standard shipping is usually within 5-7 days! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We definitely have faster shipping options. Please email me at asia@filtersfast.com to see if we can improve upon your experience in another way.
bobs608
2/9/19

The filters are fine but their free shipping claims are very misleading. After much fan fair about qualifying for free shipping, they added a $5.98 'handling' fee (see photo) because shipping is expensive, so where is my free shipping really?

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Bob! Thank you so much for taking time to leave us feedback we use this to improve upon our processes. If you would like to further discuss these processes or possibly a way to make your experience better please email me at asia@filtersfast.com.
gailb166
1/15/19
• Updated review

The company did contact me back and will refund my money. I did appreciate that they did get back to me.

“Fast is a misnomer”
12/29/18
• Previous review

The order for PUR water filters was placed on November 8, 2018 and by December 29 it still hasn't arrived and no explanation. Now I am asking for a refund and the e-mail in response said it will take 2 to 3 business days to get back in touch with me. The company needs to change it's name to FiltersSlow or Not-at-All.

thed38
1/14/19

I have ordered water filters numerous times from FiltersFast. They have always been great. Recently I started ordering air filters for our furnace. The first time I tried all six filters were damaged due to shipping. They wouldn't hold a proper seal since the edges were all folded over and bent, and the ruffles were all flattened causing the filter to inflate like a balloon and start to pull through in the furnace compartment. So I had to throw all of those out. I had forgotten this experience and ordered air filters again. The same problem.. all filters ruined in shipping.

I want to like this company, but the air filters always get damaged beyond use due to packaging and transportation. It's just easier to get them at the local hardware stores.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, thank you so much for this valuable feedback. I am unable to locate your account based on your username. Will you please email me any of your previous order numbers so I can look into your account and provide some resolution? I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
thomasc457
12/3/18
• Updated review

Communication is not this company's priority. I did get a new filter in the mail but in the future I am going to buy filters from Amazon or companies that market through them. When something goes wrong, boom you get help and quickly.. Even though I got my replacement, I will not order from them again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you would, please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so that I can look into your account and see if anything could have been done better.

“I GOT A DEFECTIVE FILTER AND CAN'T CALL THEM TO GET IT REPLACED”
11/12/18
• Previous review

I placed my second order for furnace filters from this company when they offered me a $5.00 discount.. The filters arrived and there was one filter that was incorrectly manufactured and could not be used. I have been trading emails with them about this for several days.. If we could just talk on the phone we could get this resolved. I will never order from them again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas - we have 3 ways to communicate with us which is all provided through our website. You may email us at Support@filtersfast.com, text us at 704-228-9166 or send us a private message on Facebook. We offer a full money back guarantee on all of our products, especially if they are deemed defective. I highly recommend contacting me directly with your order number so I can get this taken care of for you.

sl149
11/12/18

I have been ordering filter from this company for a number of years. Up until my last order I have always been quite pleased with service.
I buy my refrigerator filters and an under kitchen sink filter through them.
This last order of refrigerator filters was shipped in a thin, grey plastic bag. There was no padding in the bag at all!
The boxes were a MESS. When I wrote to the company about it they seemed unfazed and wanted to know if there was any damage.
Seeing as at least 2 of the 3 that I bought will not be used for quite some time, just how do they expect me to know if the rough handling in the completely inadequate shipping bag has damaged the filters.
I think it's time to shop around the Internet again. If I want boxes that look like they came out of a flea market, maybe that's where I should look.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, S.L. We ship our refrigerator water filters in a bubble mailers because they are built to withstand the shipping process and this also allows us to keep shipping costs low and provide free shipping to our customers, as you received. We 100% stand behind any broken or defective product, we just ask that all items be inspected upon delivery so that you do not run into a situation where 12 months down the road, you have a non-working filter. If you believe that any of the 3 filters you received have been compromised and you do not want to use them, please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to take care of it for you.
rogerp112
10/15/18

Ordered air conditioner filters, pack of 6 When I went to replace filter the replacement had mold on it as did the other 2 left. Contacted company, sent the requested photos and they said too bad order was a year ago, tough. Who knows what the "clean Filters" were contaminated with......and probably caused health issues ( increased broncial sissues last spring. Move on to a better company who may care

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Roger, I am very disturbed to hear that a replacement filter possibly had mold on it, as we have never had that issue in over 13 years of operation. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with any pictures you have available and I will be happy to come to a resolution.

leonardp37
10/10/18

I chose filters fast because of the name. I figured my order would arrive before the two day turn around from ordering from Amazon Prime. Was I wrong, waited over a month for a couple of simple filters. Should change the name to filters slow.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Leonard,
I am sorry that you are unhappy with the service you received from Filtersfast.com. While we do not guarantee a turnaround time as Amazon Prime does - all orders are shipped and received within 10 business days after an order is placed, unless there is a backorder on that particular item which is shown on our website or via email. Please email me your order number directly as I would like to look into your account and provide a satisfactory resolution.

Lindsey@filtersfast.com
davida743
8/7/18

I've used FiltersFast for several years. Initially, I ordered refrigerator water filters; they were cheaper than the ones you find at the big box hardware stores and the correct filter arrived quickly. Great concept! But something's changed at FiltersFast. Last two years, I ordered a filter for my pool from them, based on prior experience. The first time, it got here a day or so after stated delivery date. No biggie. Last year, Ireordered. It arrived a week late. This year, I ordered on July 10thand almost a MONTH later, it's still not here! It says my filter will ship in 15-16 days! Today is August 8th; my order says "preparing to ship". So I called Customer Serice. After 23 minutes on hold, I hung up and ordered from somewhere else, with guaranteed 2 day shipping. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANOTHER FILTER FROM FILTERSFAST.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello David, I am sorry to hear of the long shipping times for your pool filter. Typically, our pool filters are either drop shipped to you directly from the manufacturer or they are considered Special Order which includes an extended handling time, displayed on the item page and the checkout page. If you would like to, please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com so I can look into more detailed information on your account and provide any additional information.
marks1073
8/1/18

I went to re-order my refrigerator filters, but the price seemed high. I found another option (a 3-pack) that promised a lower price. But when I got to the point of entering my credit card number, the total was even higher. The math changed as I stepped through the checkout process. I'm not talking about charges for shipping or taxes. The actual price of the product changed. WalMart's advertised price was a little higher, but at least it was a price they were willing to stick with.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mark, we offer tiered pricing on most refrigerator replacement filters but that information is shown clearly during the checkout process. Please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com your order number so that I can look into this and come to a resolution if needed.
dane89
7/3/18

Ordered 6/12/18, emailed them twice before they shipped 7/3/18. The estimate on arrival was 7/9/18. Almost a month. Also they took money on the 12th time will tell if I get them on the 9th.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Dan,

I am very sorry that your order was not shipped quickly. I would like to look into this to find any resolution. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this for you and rectify.

joer347
6/13/18

Second time now with a damaged item. 6 Air filters all crushed with no packaging material to protect them. Try to check order, but it isn't linked to my email, and all I can see is a pat order and some shipping info on the other items, but it isn't listed as to what has shipped. Estimated dates to ship are incorrect. Waiting on phone for an hour, still no response nor a "call back." I feel like I'm calling Dell in 1994 waiting on hold. Big mistake to use these guys unless everything goes right.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Joe,
I am very sorry for the delay in trying to get a hold of us. We have a phone and email Customer Experience team who are working as diligently as possible to answer all of our phone calls and emails. Please email me your order number and I will be happy to look into this for you and come to a resolution quickly. I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com.
miker498
5/21/18

I ordered a filter for overnight delivery. There was a different billed to and ship to address. FiltersFast transposed the ship to address and used the street address of the ship to address but the city and state of the billed to address. The first time I called customer service- it took forever to get a response, when they answered they said they would fix the shipping issue. A few days later, I called FedEx because the shipping status had not changed. FiltersFast said I had to take up the issue with FedEx. Because I was not the shipper, FedEx will not correct the problem. I never received my goods and still had to pay. You will be happier if you use someone else.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mike, I apologize for the delay in response to your review. I would really like to look into this issue personally. Can you please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com? I will be happy to come to some type of positive rectification to your experience.
janed273
5/1/18

I have been waiting over 10 days since I placed my order for my replacement orders and I still haven't received them. I finally got an email stating that my order shipped. I called company to see what was the delay and the rep told me my order was on back order but she saw that I didn't receive an email from the company. She said it shipped yesterday..no express shipping or anything. I told her I was dissatisfied, but she offered no relief. I WILL NOT order from the company again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jane D.

It is our goal to provide 100% satisfaction for every single customer and I am very sorry that you did not receive that. Our system does send emails if an item is on backorder so our customers are away of any delay. I will send this information to the appropriate department to look into to make sure they are being sent accordingly. If you could please email me your order number so I can locate you in our system, I will be happy to resolve this issue for you.

Lindsey@filtersfast.com
philipc81
2/13/18

I had to wait several weeks for my order. If you are going to call yourself Fast Filters, you should be fast.

rikc6
12/14/17

Placed order for 5 o-rings on December 7. Shipment notification received on December 11. They used DHL for shipment. DHL site says the package arrived on December 13. Estimated arrival is December 20. So, four days to process the order, two days to move the order to the shipper, seven days for delivery, and, by the way, They could have put the order in an envelope and shipped via USPS (which DHL is going to use anyway). Very inefficient processing and expensive shipping expense. Won't be using Filters Fast again.

garyb210
12/4/17

have been waiting 11 days for update on shipping they use dhl which is the worst carrier in the country Great price if you want to wait forever

joem295
11/13/17

I ordered the "recommended" replacement filter for the Maytag UFK8001 which shows up as a "Pure H2O" filter on the website. Ordered on 10/24/2017. Received a backordered notice on 10/26/17. Received replacement/replacement filters on 11/8/17. So not fast. But the replacement/replacement filters I received were "IcePure" Brand, also made in P.R.O.C aka Peoples Republic of China. I was not asked if the replacement could be made before receiving the filters. I ended up keeping them because they wanted to charge me $7.95 to return them. Not Fast and Not Ethical. You decide.

ronaldc86
11/11/17

I received my filters but upon installation the filter kept popping out. Maybe you sent the wrong size for my 'MAY TAG' side by side refrigerator. I need directions on returning the product. Please help!

michaelr409
11/11/17

No!... On 10/24/2017 I ordered three filters from you on Order No. CP-846189. Two of the three (although shipped separately) were received. The one that I needed the most...an RP membrane has still not been received. When the order was placed, there was a note on the website that there would be 4 day delay which I accepted. When I called several days ago to folow-up, I was told "oh yes, we have one and I'll get it out right out". I'm still waiting, so, no, I'm not satisfied.

garys242
11/11/17

these filters seemed to be cheaply made, not the brand name ones that I've purchased in the past. No wonder the were so cheap to buy.

hollyw68
11/11/17

The filters arrived approximately 8 days after I ordered them. They were at least a 1/4 inch smaller than the advertised size. I ordered a multi-pack so am just using them anyway rather than the hassle of returning. I won't order again.

nancya85
11/10/17

I ordered filters for my Maytag refridgerator. When they arrived, the first one we unboxed had one of the tips broken off and was laying in the box. The next one we took out didn't fit our refrigerator. How do I return these unuseable filters?

randya39
10/18/17

Ordered filters 10/7, called to cancel order today. No answer at 800 number they give no response to email yesterday so I texted them on 10/18. Got a response via text that said they shipped on 10/16. No ship notification, or other communication. No response as of yet.

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast