Review of FiltersFast

sales@filtersfast.com

170 reviews with 1 star

lorenea1
5/18/19

I ordered May 1, almost three weeks ago and have no word of shipping. The name filters fast is a scam.

davidk836
5/16/19

ORDERED AQUARIUM FILTERS BACK IN APRIL AND MY ORDER IS STILL NOT COMPLETE! NO UPDATES OFFERED AND NO WAY TO REACH ANYONE TO FIND OUT WHEN MY ORDER WOULD BE COMPLETE. WILL NOT EVER ORDER AGAIN. (NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THEIR PRICE STRUCTURE EITHER!)

MY ORDER: Your order number is: 10365479

Your Item(s):

A622 - AquaClear Activated Carbon for AquaClear 110 (quantity: 6) - $35.70

A623 - AquaClear 110 Filter Foam Insert - AquaClear Foam (quantity: 3) - $23.97

Discount: $0.00 Shipping: $7.95 - Handling: $0.00Donation: $0.00Tax:

Order Total: $67.62

peterb509
3/20/19

I tried to purchase an air filter for my Lenox central heating and air conditioning system. I went on their site and saw the exact one I needed and ordered it. Unfortunately, they sent me the wrong part. When I contacted them they asked me to send them photos of the part I received, which I did. Then they told me that their website was incorrect and they don't even carry the part that I ordered. I asked them to refund my money and they said they would when they received the wrong part back. So, I mailed that part back to them, which they received on March 15, 2019. I contacted them on March 20 about my refund. They asked me to send them the tracking number for the returned part, which I did. Apparently, there is a disconnect between their return department and their business office since my return package had their return authorization number inside and on the outside of the box. As it turns out they confirmed their receipt of the returned part and then had the audacity to tell me that it would take 2-3 weeks to process my credit. Can you believe that? What incompetence and bad customer service! I would never do business with this company again.

2-3 weeks? You've got to be kidding! First you advertise the wrong part, I have to send you pictures of the wrong part you sent me and then I have to send it back. I then was told you don't even sell the part I needed. You the received the wrong part days ago and I have to then send you the tracking number to prove you actually received it, notwithstanding I wrote the return authorization number on the box. Really, is this how you treat all of your customers? I'd like the refund processed immediately. I don't normally write reviews of the companies I deal with, but you've earned a bad one and I feel I should warn others of your incompetence.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Peter, I apologize for the inconvenience. Our customer experience team reached out to you today to assure you that the refund was processed immediately. We usually give this time frame to take into account any delay in fees being returned to the account. Please contact me at asia@filtersfast.com if you have any more questions or concerns.
johns3674
3/4/19

My filters for my water purification unit shipped in a flimsy plastic bag with no protective packaging. I wonder how many customers get these with broken carbon media inside the filter. The unfortunate part is that people can't tell that the carbon block is cracked or broken because they are inside the filter housing where they can't be seen. I returned my filters and won't buy them from FiltersFast again. It's irresponsible for them to ship them in this manner.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'd like to analyze what item was shipped and so I can discuss with my warehouse team how we can improve upon your experience. Would you be able to email me at asia@filtersfast.com your order number and any other details. If you have pictures that would be helpful as well. We can also discuss how to resolve any lingering issues.
carolv11
2/27/19

With all the competition online, I seldom encounter really horrible service any more, but this company shocked me with their failures in every department. I chose their company to order a furnace filter from because of their name: FiltersFast. What a joke. I placed my order in early January because I was having allergy symptoms and needed to change my filter ASAP. After more than two weeks and not receiving it, I called their customer service. Eddie took my call and asked if he could place me on hold. I was transferred to a recorded message asking me to take a survey about how my call was handled. I didn't answer any of
the questions because the call had not yet been handled. At the end, it thanked me for my answers and hung up on me. I called back and got Sierra. Right in the middle of explaining my problem, Sierra hung up on me. I called back and got Eddie again. He apologized and said my order was scheduled to ship on January 18. I was relieved it had not shipped at this point, as I definitely did not want to purchase anything from this company. I told Eddie to cancel the order. He assured me that it had been canceled and that there would be no charge to my credit card. I asked for a confirmation number, and he said they didn't have confirmation numbers but that he would send an e-mail. I never got that e-mail. But I did get an e-mail yesterday saying, unbelievably, that they had shipped the filter. I looked at my credit card account and see that they also charged me for it on January 30, two weeks after I canceled the order. I called today to tell them I am refusing the shipment because of all their mistakes. The girl I talked to told me if I refuse the shipment they are going to charge me $10.00 and won't refund my money. I have disputed the charge and contacted Fedex to refuse the shipment. I will go to court if necessary to make sure this company does not get a penny of my money. The girl I talked to today had not one word of apology for all they had put me through and kept interrupting me while I was talking, saying, "Maam, maam, maam, maam. Such clueless, incompetent rude people work at this company.

I believe they may not have anything in stock because they told me the reason for all the delay was that this is a "special order item." The filter is commonly available at Home Depot and Lowes and I ordered it right after I canceled with "FiltersFast" from Discount Furnace Filters and received it within three days. BTW, I highly recommend Discount Filters. Everything about their service is top notch.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Carol, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please send me an email at asia@filtersfast.com so that we can resolve this matter ASAP. I assure you we want to create the best experience for all of our customers and want to resolve issues like this as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
rw314
2/20/19

I was going to order filters from this company, and the website had a popup window that offered $5 off and free shipping if I opened an account. I opened the account and tried to make the purchase. No free shipping! In fact, it now said I had to order $50 worth of product to get that. All of this was AFTER I had given all of my personal information on their form to open an account. I deleted the order without completing it and ordered the filters through Amazon. Effortlessly and professionally. Today I called FiltersFast to delete my account. The customer mis-service person said that she can't delete the account. This is the worst kind of unprofessional behavior, apparently for the purpose of getting accounts through deception. I don't need this kind of untrustworthy behavior from businesses I patronize.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you for leaving us feedback! I am personally, checking into this matter. I want to be sure that our coupons and deals are being applied at checkout. If you would like for me to look into possibly disabling your accounts please send me an email at asia@filtersfast.com. I will try to resolve any issues you might be experiencing.
craigs276
2/8/19

I watched a commercial about FilterFast claiming to be a cheaper option when buying filters. They even claim to be cheaper than box stores. However, I went down to my local big orange box store and bought a name brand filter in the "best" category off the rack that cost me $9.15 each by the case. FilterFast advertised the same sized (not brand) filter on their site for $9.49 by Merv or $20.16 for Filtrete brand. Now the fist option was close in price except for the fact the FiltersFast brand was a lower quality filter and states it does NOT filter "very fine dust" or "bacteria" and the brand I bought off the shelf from the box store does. Another key note is the more expensive brand on FiltersFast site also states it does NOT filter "very fine dust" or "bacteria" and it's twice the price. I really thought FiltersFast would be an easier option but based on quality and time it's easier for me to buy a case of filters once every 3 years then deal with new filters arriving in the mail every 3 months....especially since it would be an inferior brand of filters.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Craig, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! I am interested in comparing these brands myself. If you don't mind sending me an email at asia@filtersfast.com with your previous order number, I'd like to look into this issue. We want to provide as many options as possible for our customers.
rodd46
2/6/19

Buyer beware!! I ordered a humidifier on 12/24/18 and it showed it was in stock and available to ship in a day or two. I heard nothing from them and so called sales and was told it would be shipping on 1/4. Never heard anything so called and was told it was out of stock and would ship on 1/14. Saw or heard nothing so called and told it was expected in on 1/21. Heard or saw nothing so called and was told it was the 27th. Nothing, then told the 31st now well over a month since my card was charged. I was given so many stories as to why it wasn't shipped. My last call on 2/4 said it was now going to come in on the 11th and they would expedite shipping which they said they would do three times before and give me $10 off for my patience. I cancelled the order, place somewhere else 2/5 and it will be here on 2/6. Will never order anything from them again, not honest or trustworthy.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Rod, we were able to submit a refund for you and discuss with you how to move forward. We hope that you are happy with the resolution we provided for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience, we have gained so much and will implement new policies to help communicate with our customers in regards to delays.
charlesl281
2/4/19

I ordered a part from Filtersfast, and it was not even shipped until 12 days after ordering. Even the slowest shipping option indicated that the part would be received within 8-10 days. I inquired of course, and received a reply indicating that they would try to make their shipping info. more clear on their website. (There is no shipping info.at all on the website that relates to promptness of shipment). Also, at the time of ordering, there was a popup indicating a $10. discount if I ordered within 30 minutes. I ordered within a few minutes and NO discount was applied. Their website says they respond to inquiries within 24 hours. I waited over 60 hours for a response. I'm still waiting on the part which was ordered on Jan. 19, 2019. Today is Feb. 4 (16 days later and counting.) I'm going to suggest they change the name of their company. Perhaps "FiltersNextYear" is a good option.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Charles! Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review. Please email me at asia@filtersfast.com so that we can review your order and resolve any issues.
kathleend167
1/29/19

I ordered a filter that was suppose to be like the Everydrop 2. When I get it, it is nothing like the Everydrop 2. I wrote and asked for a refund. They have told me that their computer said it was correct and would work. I have written and told them it is not the same and they tell me to watch a youtube video to see how to put in the one I received. It will not work in my fridge and they will not listen to me.

michaelz115
1/23/19

These people lie.
Placed an order for a filter "in stock". Called to check for a status after a week of waiting to find out that they do not have it, but should be arriving in a day or two. After another week of waiting, called again and the story was repeated to me word for word.
Cancelled the order.

Did the same second time a month later. Specifically asked if filter is in stock.
No shipment for 2 weeks.
The next conversation with the agent was the same word for word, except it has "arrived but was "not unloaded" yet.
Had to cancel after 3 week of waiting. They still did not have it.
But they charge your credit card right away.

Tip for consumers: stay away

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Michael, I absolutely understand your frustrations if you placed an order for an item that was showing in stock on our website and confirmed by a Representative. I would like to look into both of your previous orders, can you please email me your full name and either order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com? Thank you,
kathleenh202
1/22/19

I advised stock number of my refrigerator and was pointed to a package of 3 filters that would fit my need at a fraction of the price of one at Home Depot. When they arrived, the filter appeared the same so I put it on and found it was a fraction off and took a great effort to close the filter box door. I checked it later and the door had popped open! I closed it again and again it popped open leaking water all over my refrigerator. Don't use this site, just pay for a quality product at Home Depot!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kathleen, I am sorry to hear that our compatible water filter did not work for you. I will be happy to make sure you are refunded in full for the product. Please email me with your full name and order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to help you.
phebed1
1/19/19

The part I needed was linked to one they described as being a match, the price was good so I ordered....it did take awhile to come. But when it did, one crucial piece of the part was slightly bigger than the original, so there was NO WAY it would fit. After contacting the company, I sent the part back.....here's the zinger.......the refund deducts their shipping cost and you pay to ship back as well. So, for a part that doesn't fit as described, you lose $20.00. Ridiculous policy.

krisk106
1/18/19

Terrible communication. The item I ordered took weeks to arrive and I wasn't informed when ordering that the item wasn't in stock. When I contacted customer support to ask about my order, and the delay, I was told that I would be emailed when the item ships within two weeks.... ok? It was already more than a month. Thanks for the lack of a helpful answer. I contacted support again and was told that the item was on back order and would be shipped after the first of the year. Great price but terrible customer service.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kris, I am very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with us at Filtersfast.com. I will be happy to look into your account with your last name or order number. Please email this information to me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so that I can look into your account and provide a resolution.
nog3
1/18/19

Absolutely zero communication. Once you send them your money, you are dumped in a blind, deaf hole. Your purchase shows up....whenever...but for sure, late and with some damage that they would blame on the delivery service and not their pathetic packaging.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, I am very sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with us. It is our determination to make each customer satisfied with their Filtersfast.com experience. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number so that I can look into your account and offer a positive resolution.

daniels744
1/10/19

I ordered a PH21100 for GE refrigerator from Filters Fast. The inner seal surface is not flush in the recess of the filter. So it will not install in the refrigerator. Poor supplier and manufacturer. No way to get in touch with them to give them feedback.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Daniel, we are very sorry to hear that the PH21100 did not work for your refrigerator. We do have 3 ways to contact us to get a refund for the product - via email at Support@filtersfast.com, by texting 704-228-9166 or by sending us a private message via Facebook. If you would like to send me your order number to me personally, I will be sure that you are refunded in full. You may reach me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and you can dispose of the filter you received. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
markm1132
12/28/18

I bought replacement filters that clearly stated they were compatible with my whirlpool water filtration system. They are slightly larger and, whether they work or not are completely incompatible with my system, causing terrible leaks. I contacted customer service and never even got a response despite multiple attempts.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mark, I apologize in the delay of a response as we have been closed due to the holidays and are currently working our way to catch back up. Please email me Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to reimburse your order since the filters did not work as advertised. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
keithh211
12/25/18

Ordered filters from company, never received order, when refund or replacement requested, they required photographic evidence the product never arrived...how do you provide evidence their shipment never arrived? Never received a refund despite photo of empty porch.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Keith, what you are stating is completely outside of our business practices and I would like to look into this immediately. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will respond within 1 business day. Thank you, Lindsey Williams.
miken270
12/22/18

waited three weeks for refrigerator filter order. 9862766 on delivery date got message from Fedex site "incorrect address. unable to deliver." absolute baloney! entered my address correctly, but try to reach the company, it's impossible! text us or email us but we'll never talk to you! no filters received, no communication from the company. terrible experience. Do not order from this site. Fastfilters - what a misnomer.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mike, according to your tracking number 61293150518634518775, your package is currently out for delivery. Looking into the movement history of the item, it appears that the carrier did mark it as undeliverable on the 20th but have since corrected the issue. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com on the 26th if you have not received your order and I will be happy to resolve the issue for you. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
sadandd
12/11/18

I have ordered twice from Filtersfast. The products arrived in the time frame they said they would. On their final checkout page your billing address is listed first. I made the mistake of not looking at the second address which is the mailing address. I thought I had updated it when signing in that day, but I must have not hit the right buttons. My filters were sent to the old address. My mistake. When I asked them if they had been returned or any other help they could give, they said I would just have to pay again. So, not real helpful or customer service friendly.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, I apologize for the misinformation but we always look into a resolution for any customer issues. We would not just leave you without your money or product. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to look into this and resolve this for you.

mm526
12/10/18

I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and have received no shipping information and cannot track. The telephone number is just a message that tells you to email or text. I did so - 3 times, with no response. They say they respond within 24 hours. Not true. I am without any way to make contact with a person and find out what has happened. Will not make the mistake of ordering from this company again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello M-M, I will be happy to look into this issue for you, however I will need more information to locate your account. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

chasem46
12/4/18

I live approximately 30 minutes from the headquarters of this company, and this is apparently where my order originated per the tracking information. Somehow, the order ended up going through Raleigh over two hours away. Now, 14 days later, I haven't seen an update to the tracking information in over a week, and I still have no filter. With all of the negative reviews stating the same issues (shockingly slow shipping and lack of customer service), one would think the company would try to improve. That doesn't appear to be the case at all. I guess they're satisfied being a terrible company. They fooled me once, but it most certainly will not happen again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Chase,
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your filter as you most certainly should have by now. However, we cannot control nor route the product to you a certain way, that is entirely up to the carrier. Once an item leaves our warehouse, we cannot change anything about it until delivery. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so I can look into your account.

bob48
11/27/18

Force you to sign up for regular deliveries. Impossible to cancel without getting your banker involved. Sends wrk my filters. And then won't respond. Can't call them. Phone must be turned off (payment problem?) .. horrible experience

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello,
We have 3 ways of contacting our Customer Service Department - via email at Support@filtersfast.com, via text at 704-228-9166 or through Facebook. I believe you are referring to our Auto Delivery subscription service which is a completely optional program that allows you to receive a discount on each of your orders and for them to be delivered in the time frame chosen during the checkout process. We respond to all inquiries within 48 business hours, not including weekends or holidays. If you wish to contact me directly about cancelling the auto delivery subscription service, please do so at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. This service can be cancelled at any time, without penalty or fee.

kevinv85
11/13/18

I bought 3 filters for my refridgerator they arrived in a gray plastic bag. When I opened it one filter was out of its box and had a big dent into the end that connects to the refrigerator so it leaked. So you pay for three and get to use two if they don't leak and you get to throw one away. FiltersFast you need to really reconsider how you package your products because I will not recommend your company and I will not buy from a company I can't depend on receiving quility products that are not damaged. Thank you Kevin

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kevin, I am sorry to hear that you received a damaged product. Our website states that we stand behind our products and should you receive anything damaged or not up to your expectations, we issue a full refund - all you have to do is contact Customer Service and let us know so we can reship or refund the product. Please email us directly at Support@filtersfast.com and let them know you received a damaged filter and would like either a replacement or a refund to be issued.
leonardn15
11/12/18

They shipped me three refrigerator filters in a gray plastic bag. One was damaged in transit and could not be used. I could not get any response from this company by phone or email, so ended up having to mail the damaged filter back to them. I installed a second filter, which worked for 4 months and then started leaking past the o-rings. I just installed the last of the three filters, hoping to get some use out of it. The filters are poor quality, and break when shipped in a plastic bag, plus there is no customer service!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Leonard, we can be reached 3 different ways should you have an issue with your order. Email at Support@filtersfast.com, text at 704-228-9166 or our Facebook page. As always, we stand behind our products and should you receive one that is damaged or defective for any reason, we always replace or refund the product. Please email your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to resolve this for you.

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast