FilmMarketingServices reviews

Tel: 1259293641658
info@filmmarketingservices.com

conallp1
4/11/16

If you aren't using Film Marketing Services for your film promotion, you are using the wrong film sales firm!
It was really great working with FMS! The team of Film Marketing Services was so friendly and easy to work with.
Their working style is amazing. They did a great job for my film's marketing campaigns.
I highly recommend working with Film Marketing Services Inc!

tonyw65
4/5/16

Film Marketing Services Inc. is the excellent film sales firm offering the cost effective packages of film financing, promotion & distribution. I came across Film Marketing Services on Google and approached this company for the financing of my film. FMS worked very well for my film and and I am totally impressed with their work. I recommend this firm to all my friends. Thank-you FMS.

ericz6
3/3/16

I approached the Film Marketing Services for financing of my film. FMS helped me in Film Sales for international and domestic distributors. Their packages are cost-effective. I must say that this is a tremendous company with wonderful teamwork. By availing their services I got a huge success for my film, I literally appreciate their work & efforts. I would suggest the Film Marketing Services to all my friends for their film marketing.

Questions? Get answers from the FilmMarketingServices staff and other customers.

FilmMarketingServices?