Review of FilipinoCupid

team@filipinocupid.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

kenl199
2/15/19

Its not a perfect site as there are scammers....but if you take a little time to sort them out you can find amazing ladies....i just picked an amazing lady it look just a few weeks then i decided ...here i am married years latter.....never thought id be here

Response from Cupid M., FilipinoCupid Representative
Hi Ken,

Congratulations on your marriage. We would love to hear your story. Please email us your story with a photo to lovestories@cupid,media.com
venusb6
10/11/17

Back in 2010,When I met the love of my life here on this website..I'm from the Philippines and my husband is from USA . We've been happily married for 6 and half years and counting,for me everyday is a blessings being next to my very kind and loving husband..he does help me build my confidence on how to achieve my goals in life,he motivates me with everything as well,he changed my life a lot which Is no words could explain how thankful And blessed I am to have him in my life
I came from a poor family who would never ask him to send money for them because that would never be his obligation to take responsibility to take care everyone, I send money to my mom occasionally in the Philippines but would come from my own pay check not on husband's wallet. Husband and I didn't make any agreement Sending money to the Philippines before marriage.I'm currently working as a full time associate at my job,I work hard just so that I could help hubby to pay our bills and other expenses..

So for those of you who are still seeking,good luck! I hope you'll find the right one for you Never ever rush to put yourself on a relationship that you are not sure about.,that's when you get disappointed,,you have to get to know that person well..take your time of getting to know him/her..don't put your trust right away,follow your instincts If you don't feel right to that person,cut off your conversation to her or him and move on..

jdubyaj
3/18/17

And, we did. My wife and I met almost two years ago on the site. We were serious about our intentions and dating long distance without money exchanges. I then surprised her almost a year into dating with a visit and engagement ring! Almost two years later, our visa petition was approved and we were married. Here's the key, I was up front and fast about my intentions to marry an honest woman. I was particular about the small selection of women I messaged first. I listened and shared with my choose fiancee and shut down my page. She shut her page down. We agreed to date exclusively with the intent to marry. We kept our word and bonded with one another. Now, she's my wife and we are looking forward to children soon. We knew what we wanted and were willing to work toward it together. We built and cultivated a relationship.

David I am in a relationship with a 41 year old filipina. Yes in this age group they are mature. My partner wants to have a baby with me. I am 61 & understand why she does want a mixed blood baby with me. One other point David FC cost me nothing to find my partner. Not one cent.

By John M.

Is Xiang travel express a legitimate travel agency

By Rick D.

Go to Billing and check the renew button. By default, it is clicked with a check mark. Even after you click the box to make it blank, they will click it back for you. Make sure before your renewal date that the box does not have a check mark in it. They will keep renewing until you stop. Best advice is use a Paypal account. Don't use credit cards at all.

By Jimmy W.

Methinks one must travel, it's the only way. $#*! online bull$#*!.

By Steven L.

Most of those profiles in China are fake. That Chinese Travel Agency is a scam. They will try to weasel money out of you for a fake visa that is not valid. DO NOT ever send money overseas for any reason. That is the best advice you will ever get and you don't know it.

By Jimmy W.

That's how many pictures each Filipina has in her profile.

By Jimmy W.

There is no way they can guarantee you that your private information won't make it's way to a site that buys and sells private information. Don't do it.

By Jimmy W.

The lady does not want anyone anyone to chat with her. Most likely she has found someone online.

By John M.

u need to switch it off unless you are paid member you cannot hide it. switch it off deativates it and next time you log in need to activate it again just same way as facebook

By Rick J.
Questions? Get answers from the FilipinoCupid staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FilipinoCupid