Review of FilipinoCupid

team@filipinocupid.com

10 reviews with 4 stars

xavierl26
1/29/18

Obviously everyone will see this so i thought i'd leave a review and some good, free advice on things to look out for.

Just created my profile today. My inbox filed with over twenty notes with in the first two hours as i am not ugly. As the day progressed i have ran into at least 3 scam attempts. They are doing this new thing now where (if u make it that far) you get on skype with them and u see the girl but what "she" is saying doesn't pare up with her facial expressions. Honestly i don't know how they have been scamming ppl because they really aren't that smart lmfao!

So to the miserable guys out there start of being nice but not too needy. Don't over sell your reaction when she gives u a compliment, all females are the same, mentally. U want to do just enough to make it to a video chat. They may say something is wrong with the camera (flag).
They may say something is wrong with the mic (half flag)

Once you see her face THEN u become the predator of the conversation. Be subtly demanding. The idiot in the shadows will become annoyed, then you type "wave" in the chat box. they respond with bs you respond with "do it." If she SMILES and waves their is your sign that you are being scammed.
American women are horrible so i understand the frustration but don't be desperate for a pretty smile and an easygoing conversation. Good luck fellas.

ronc97
11/9/17

I would recommend the site. You have to be very careful on the site. It's best initially to establish a few friends or contacts on the site. Over a week or two on the site you will see that many of the people who first contacted you have been removed from the site. I believe roughly 20 people who contacted me were removed from the site. Once you weed out the bad ones then it's time to talk to the people you have an established on site relationship with. After all what's the rush anyway. Have fun and good luck.

billp103
6/5/17

Heaps of scammers, heaps of nice people. Visited my friend at her home and work place. Honest to a fault. I have told her to buy(my money) better furniture for her and her nephew, but she has neglected to do so. Poor as dirt because of Christian principles. A happy smiling respectable lady who deserves better.

janpeters
4/16/17

I did find the love of my life on this site. But it took a few chats to get to her. I was completely honest and provided a truly accurate and extensive profile of myself....blemishes and all. I waited for responses that seemed sincere and that actually seemed like they read my profile. I chatted with a few who seemed either unsure, scamming, or flakey. But with a little patience I did finally meet my future bride....honest, sweet, and interested in having a real relationship.

So my advice is use the tools given to Broadcast who you really are and what you are looking for....don't embellish. The sincere ones will see you for who you are and will find you.

christopherr78
3/7/17

90% of all 'Asian Dating Sites' are a pure SCAM! And most of them are an EXPENSIVE SCAM! FilipinoCupid.com at least seems to be a trustworthy site and in my opinion it is sure worth a try. As an alternative you may want to use iDate-Asia.com but keep in mind that it is more expensive. Anyway, those were the two only sites where I did not feel being scammed.

annieg26
9/27/16

Why was my profile terminated and deactivated without warning? I have emailed to ask the reason, but not even one of my emails was answered. Why is this happening? Annie E. Gaspay of Dasmarinas City Cavite

alexs366
8/28/16

of course u will find scammers and women just needing money as it will not be possible for the site to check ur chatmates in advance, it is up to you to discard and report them immediately or simpy follow the rule "never send money" no matter how convincing the girl might be. I was paying member 3 times and each time I went afterwards to Philippine I could meet girls I chatted in this site but I checked them out seriously including using cam in skype or viber. Nevertheless a rest of risk will remain. The best comprehensive review I read here was written by JDL.

peterw80
5/2/16

I have used this site to connect with Filipinos (as in guys). There are many scammers who use this site but in amongst the scammers I have found a number of genuine guys. You just have to exercise caution and, as the site advises, don't send money to anyone you have not met in person. Well I would advise don't send money to anyone you haven't communicated with for several months and even then, if you chose to do so, only send small amounts. If they persistently keep asking for more stop communicating. I have paid for a monthly subscription on a few occasions and never had any issues with cancelling the subscription. But it is an automatic renewal subscription so you must physically cancel in via the website. I use this site and I like this site.

michaeld182
3/5/16

I was a member of Filipino Cupid for about 5 months. And eventually met my beautiful fiance. But along the way I encountered a few scammers. A few words of advice. I'm in my 50's and I'm just an average looking guy. With an average blue collar job. My fiance is 45 years old but very sweet and really gorgeous. I traveled to Hong Kong to meet her about 8 months ago. She's sweet and beautiful and a genuine Christian like myself. She's never asked me for a dime and refused to accept money from me on several occasions. We're processing her fiancé visa now and we Skype 3 or 4 times a day. I have met several really nice beautiful girls on the website. Of course I've met several scammers too. It's easy to pick them out. Once they start asking for money end it right away and block them. I had several beautiful young girls offer to strip for me on camera. I never took them up on it. Block them too . Be realistic. Don't go for the 20 year old gorgeous bikini models. There are plenty of beautiful women close to your own age with good hearts and good intentions. Good luck.

darnellr4
9/24/15

I was on there a couple of times and talked to a few women. I even did the trick where you just type any thing and see if it triggers the machine to do an atomatic response. On top of all of that I was on there facebook page and saw a chick asking for her account to be reactivated. And this is on facebook! So the women there are definitely real. The site is NOT scamming you but it doesn't mean the girls aren't.

Tip for consumers: I know what everyone is thinking, yea it could have been a scam, and I could've have gotten taken advantage of but I'm not afraid of life. The oppression i experience in my own country gave me no other option so I know what it's like to have people fear you for no real reason. Good luck.

David I am in a relationship with a 41 year old filipina. Yes in this age group they are mature. My partner wants to have a baby with me. I am 61 & understand why she does want a mixed blood baby with me. One other point David FC cost me nothing to find my partner. Not one cent.

By John M.

Is Xiang travel express a legitimate travel agency

By Rick D.

Go to Billing and check the renew button. By default, it is clicked with a check mark. Even after you click the box to make it blank, they will click it back for you. Make sure before your renewal date that the box does not have a check mark in it. They will keep renewing until you stop. Best advice is use a Paypal account. Don't use credit cards at all.

By Jimmy W.

Methinks one must travel, it's the only way. $#*! online bull$#*!.

By Steven L.

Most of those profiles in China are fake. That Chinese Travel Agency is a scam. They will try to weasel money out of you for a fake visa that is not valid. DO NOT ever send money overseas for any reason. That is the best advice you will ever get and you don't know it.

By Jimmy W.

That's how many pictures each Filipina has in her profile.

By Jimmy W.

There is no way they can guarantee you that your private information won't make it's way to a site that buys and sells private information. Don't do it.

By Jimmy W.

The lady does not want anyone anyone to chat with her. Most likely she has found someone online.

By John M.

u need to switch it off unless you are paid member you cannot hide it. switch it off deativates it and next time you log in need to activate it again just same way as facebook

By Rick J.
Questions? Get answers from the FilipinoCupid staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FilipinoCupid