Review of Fifa1314

support@fifa1314.com

1 star

bobb787
10/12/15

It's a really reliable site! delivery my fifa coins in 15 minutes, thanks a lot.

chiantiy
9/28/15

Fifa1314 site never disappointed me. But these days the FIFA 16 coins are a little bit expensive. I hope the coins could be much cheaper then I will surely buy more from your site.

nuriad
9/24/15

I start to buy FIFA 16 coins at this site, the price here are very attractive to me, the transaction is also very fast.

fashiongamerc
9/15/15

helpful livechat, nice service manager, warm service, the most important is cheapest 1m account!!!

arantxaz
9/14/15

I have bought at this site for a few times and love it so much.. They are not scammer anyway, haha. Their service manager always here to help me solve the account problem. I need to say, thanks! I will come back to buy coins for sure.

Tip for consumers: They told me many fifa accounts were out of stock. So I wait for a few hours to get my coins. But it's acceptable.

lamontc9
9/11/15

thank you so much.
ill tell to my friendst too^^
keep going^^

Just use discount code--- buyfut15coins to save money

shirleyl17
4/14/15

Just get my accout in 10 mins. Also have a discount code if you need.(FIFA1314LX05)

jammyw
1/21/15

I buy a 500k coins and they delivered just in 10 mins, really trustfull site, i will buy from you again.

Tip for consumers: They give me a 6% coupon code that can be used without limited ----"lovefifa"
You can also keep it and use before purchase

leec37
12/22/14

Write your review to hi love it, recommend everyone who want to buy fifa coins , it sell fifa 14 and fifa 15 coins , i bought from it when it sell fifa 14 , and now i buy fifa 15 coins from it .
cheap and legit , very fast .
share one discount code "fifa1314yhy5% " which i got , can get 5% off .elp others learn about this online business

mikes247
11/3/14

very legit site, I first buy fifa 14 coins is on this site, my first order I filled the wrong information, they can't find the player, but their customer sevice contact me soon, after I give the right information, it delivered about 8 minutes

and special thanks Novia(skype: noviazhang1) very kind and patient. Now I play fifa 15, still choose this site coz Novia is reliable, thanks for your 8% fifa 15 coins coupon code: fifa1314zl15coin01

Questions? Get answers from the Fifa1314 staff and other customers.

Fifa1314?