Review of Ffg

ffg.com-owner-9l7q@customers.whoisprivacycorp.com

1 Review From Our Community

shells2
4/28/11

I had been looking for a financial company to help refinance our home for about a week. My aunt told me I should try a company by the name of Foundation Financial Group and that is who they have been with for over 7 years now. My aunt said that they might not be in Hawaii but that I should give them a call anyway.

I decided to look them up online and found out that they had recently expanded to Hawaii, less then 6 months ago. I guess that was the sign that I needed because I gave them a call and got the ball rolling. From my first phone call, I knew my aunt sent me in the right direction. I had so many questions to ask and Foundation Financial Group did not even hesitate on answering every single question. This experience has been so pleasant and smooth. I got an unbelievably low rate or at least it is low for me considering that I was paying over 9 percent and it all happened so quickly. This company does anything but drag their feet.

All in all, the Foundation Financial Group provides excellent service in a very timely manner, with the type of customer service that any company would love to have and they work hard to get you the absolute best interest rate possible. Great company that I would recommend to the President of the United States. Well he does not need to refinance but you get the point.

Questions? Get answers from the Ffg staff and other customers.

Ffg?