Review of Fest Threads

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

gregj15
12/11/17

I am posting my warning everywhere because I was ripped off and FestThreads stole money.

I purchased a top from FestThreads.com and when I got the item a few days later the label and invoice came from another company and it turns out these theives upsold the product for 50% more. I contacted the company on the invoice to see if I could get a refund for the difference, and they said they never worked with FestThreads.com and that they must have been purchasing items from them and having them send them out to people. They looked into it and not only did the owner Lindsey Bednar do this on several occasions, but she also filed fraud against the company that actually did ship the products to steal the money back from them.
WTF. So Lindsey Bednar sells me a product at a higher price, buys it from another company, then files fraud on that company? Holy $#*! am I pissed that this person exists.
BEWARE of buying from FestThreads and Lindsey Bednar she is a theif!!!!! SHADYYYY!

Questions? Get answers from the Fest Threads staff and other customers.

Fest Threads?