Review of Fenixstore

5,761 reviews with 4 stars

michaels1503
Michael S.
4/25/18

I've ordered 4 Fenix flashlights over the last 3 or 4 years. I like all 4 of the flashlights because of the features.

adamm178
Adam M.
4/25/18

I bought a head lamp and a handheld. I use both lights every night in rain cold and heat. They both perform exceptionally well without fail. Overall I am very pleased with the flashlights and service fenix provides

maryk442
Mary K.
4/25/18

When it comes to Fenix, I must endorse it. My works puts me in places that I must stay safe. I need light and reliability. If I am in a lava tube, an area of wolves on a mountain pass at below freezing. I need light to get out. I rely on Fenix. I use a variety of sizes, weights, strengths for the task at hand. In a tornado area with no power I know I have stocked the best batteries and lights I can. Trust Fenix, I do.

leej71
lee j.
4/25/18

great site and products, easy to use. the shipping issues with batteries is a pain but otherwise i would use the store for all my Fenix needs.

nazars1
Nazar S.
4/25/18

As described by previous reviewers. Very good and sturdy product. A little weighty on the forehead but not too intrusive.

jamesa351
james a.
4/25/18

the small key-chain items were unacceptably small for the expensive price, I return bot of them for a refund.
I did get satisfactory repair of my flashlight, tho that was held up due to parts on back order.

michaele177
Michael E.
4/25/18

They are an excellent store, I have purchased several lights off them. When I had a warranty issue they fixed it quick and I have no complaints. I just recently can't shop there as they stopped shipping to NZ

tomf159
Tom F.
4/25/18

I wrote to cust serv to ask advice about a light for my 90 yr old mom. The answer came quickly.I love your lights and take 2 of them on my nightly dog walk. The rechargeable headlamp is awesome !

scottm336
Scott M.
4/25/18

My ordered item came in a timely manner and I am pleased with it's quality. I will be recommending them and retuning to make more purchases in the future.

stanleys58
Stanley S.
4/25/18

I responded that my unit does have all of the functions advertised, but they don't always work on the first attempt, such as going thru the operating manual in sequence. When one is activated and going to another, it may take several attempts. Nobody responded to my comments, or called to discuss the matter, so I let it ride.

scotm22
Scot M.
4/25/18

Shopping at Fenix Store has been an excellent experience. Quality excellent, prices good, shipping times
quick.

danielr236
daniel r.
4/25/18

Good Shipping ..Great Batteries ..i purchased the Fenix HL60R..very durable ..im a journeman Electrician ..i will use a durable strong velcro-strip to put on Hard Hat ..Recharge i will most likely use a 120 v adapter with the USB set up ...would have been nice to have the adapter with purchasr ..other than that a very durable ..top of the line ..quality head work lamp ..very bright ..also nice to have 2 batteries ..1 for back up at work ..fully charged ..and 1 in use ..thats how i usally do the battery process at work ..

ronaldm134
Ronald M.
4/25/18

I ordered flashlights at a couple different times. The last light I ordered claimed to have more lumens than the previous flashlights. It didn't. shining all the flashlights against a wall at night, the two previous flash lights were obviously much brighter. I called customer service and didn't receive a satisfactory answer. So, it's been long enough ago that I just don't care anymore. It mattered at the time though.

johnl952
john l.
4/25/18

at first i had issues with the lite turning on just by handeling. Like a loose wire or such. but everything works great! Gremlins. great product, still on the first charge of the first battery.

williamh379
William H.
4/25/18

This was not my first rodeo. I've purchased several fenix jights in the past several years. However, I had a stroke last week whilst visiting friends in Oregon. I am now mostly paralyzed (temporarily?) on my left side and am in a rehab facility in Portland, Oregon.

chaseo5
Chase O.
4/25/18

Very high quality flashlights! You guys should make holsters for duty belts. I bought a surefire one that fits, but I would rather have one made for the Fenix.

alexisr60
Alexis R.
4/25/18

Me: Ex-military, Viet-Nam vet, retired NYC EMS, Red Cross disaster RN. To me, having a dependable source of QUALITY light is, perhaps, the most important thing at any level of preparedness from combat to around the house. I can improvise most anything but not, effectively, light. While probably the most rugged and, therefore, dependable and the useful, in terms of beam quality, is Surefire, they have certain limitations outside a combat environment. Fenix comes very close (equal?) in terms dependability and beam quality but at a very modest price - though not cheap - compared to Surefire. Fenix uses readily available batteries (AA, rechargeables) vs. expensive, somewhat esoteric CR123 (very important in major disaster situations). And Fenix offers lights for many other purposes besides the tasks of military/police. Fenex's underwater photography light (SD11) is ideal for many close ems/police/civilian tasks and is one of my two everyday carry lights. It's VERY wide angle, very powerful beam will light up an entire room, parking lot, campsite, dock with an even, smooth light. My other every day lights are either the FD20, with its excellent, smooth, adjustable angle beam, or the LD22, with its extensive versatility, in a slim, light package that can go nicely in a suit pocket.
The Fenix website is simple, intuitive and comprehensive; all websites should be this good and easy.

jordanc92
Jordan C.
4/25/18

Great flashlight for work. I like the hassle free charging that doesn't require pulling the battery.

davida440
David A.
4/25/18

I am retired now after 30 years in Public Safety, (LEO, FF/EMT) and I wish I would have known about FENIX Products years ago. I highly recommend their products for their quality, durability, and their performance. In my 30+ years of doing my job I have never come across anything better. Yes alittle pricey but remember, You Get What You Pay For !!!

mikec586
Mike C.
4/25/18

Fenix delivered prompt service and an outstanding product. This product was delivered on time and works flawlessly. I recommended your product line to a friend and he purchased a similar product...

michaele260
MICHAEL E.
4/25/18

The Fenix UC35 is the best flashlight I ever had. Easy charging with the supplied cable. Light intensity is excellent for my work as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.

roberta467
Robert A.
4/25/18

I have purchased several flashlights from Fenix as well as from other manufacturers. I've always been satisfied with whatever Fenix product I've purchased and, when compared to the other purchases of similar products, I increasingly feel that Fenix offers the best value for my money.

lucv11
Luc V.

Very good products.
But I still have some problem with my first order. I returned the product for repair without any difference.

giuseppec36
giuseppe c.
4/25/18

Delivery times too long from USA to Italy .. the parcel was stopped at customs and I had to add 25 to receive the package..

chadf29
Chad F.
4/25/18

I had an issue with my head lamp shortly after receiving it but customer service addressed the issue in a timely manner.

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?