Review of Fenixstore

5,736 reviews with 2 stars

urbans23
Urban S.
4/25/18

Qualitative Lamps, and also much Acessoirs, some Products I need!
And I won a Head Lamp!
Thx very much!

williamt250
William T.
4/25/18

One light did not work properly and had to be sent back. Customer service informed me that they had problems with this model. Should not have been sold once problems arose.

needl
Need L.
4/25/18

The E25UE is low quality, made in China, it flickers, and the switch is nearly impossible to find because it blends in with the body of the flashlight. Buy a Streamlight or MagLite instead.

brandona57
Brandon A.
4/25/18

The Light is not even close to what I was expecting. I still use it, but it is not bright enough for a 900-1000 Lumens light. Not Pleased.
It will work for around the house. Nothing more.

mattl146
Matt L.
4/25/18

Love the light far as brightness but it is aggravating to turn off wish I would've stuck with stream light. but the product seams to be built well other than that one issue.

tf34
T F.
4/25/18

Why, in June 2017 am I receiving a delivery conformation email for an item I guess purchased Feb 27, 2016 without a clue given as to what that item even was. Service at fenix-store has always been excellent but this survey makes no sense whatsoever.

elviso7
Elvis O.
4/25/18

The rechargeable battery I bought didn't work with my flashlight. I received a second one and did the same. I requested a refund and a shipping label to send them back. I bought the non rechargeable batteries in a local store and the flashlight works normal. They requested to check my flashlight and I had to pay shipping charges, but never gave me the refund I requested or the shipping label to send them back. I lost my money.

5.7K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?