Review of Fenixstore

Tel: 1-800-616-1326

tonyl163
Tony L.
4/25/18

I also buy from 4sevens. both company's products are very comparable, but none really dominates the other.

davida440
David A.
4/25/18

I am retired now after 30 years in Public Safety, (LEO, FF/EMT) and I wish I would have known about FENIX Products years ago. I highly recommend their products for their quality, durability, and their performance. In my 30+ years of doing my job I have never come across anything better. Yes alittle pricey but remember, You Get What You Pay For !!!

lauram473
Laura M.
4/25/18

I ordered several sets of flashlights for my employees. I needed them before our annual meeting. Fenix delivered in good time and the products are outstanding. thank you for your attention to detail and great products.

luish51
Luis H.
4/25/18

I love Fenix products! And I love you guys over at fenix-store.com also! I love the fact that a rep called me prior to shipping my order to make sure I had really ordered them. I had made a couple order back to back which I think may have looked suspicious and I appreciated the call. I'm sure I will be ordering more products in the future from you guys. Thanks again!

danielk235
Daniel K.
4/25/18

The site was fairly easy to navigate to look at the different products. Checkout was easy enough and the item arrived in a timely manner.

terryp104
Terry P.
4/25/18

Speedy delivery and as advertised. Very satisfied with this product. It is BRIGHT and the range is amazing!

samuelw69
Samuel W.
4/25/18

The product arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Fenix makes a quality product. Highly recommended.

talynp1
Talyn P.

Dear Sir,

I am surprised that you are getting news of an order that is one year old.
Anyway, I received my order on June the 21st, 2016, which is 7 days after ordering. This is an excellent delivery time for USA->France !

About the product I ordered, 4x ARBL 18-3500 18650 batteries, I am very satisfied, I use them in my daily use Flashlight. In my opinion Fenix batteries are the best of the world, seriously !

Keep on with the good job and awesome new products
Best regards

lindaz55
Linda Z.
4/25/18

This was a gift for my husband! He loved it!!! My son showed us his flashlight he purchased here on your site. We received it quicker than was stated, very impressed with the fast shipping. If I need anything else I will have no problem ordering from this site. They are excellent!!!

stevenf104
Steven F.
4/25/18

I use my Fenix TK09 flashlight at my place of work almost every hour I m on the clock. That usage over the course started a small tear in the flashlight pouch. I contacted customer service to get a replacement part number for the pouch. I was told the part number and the price and I ordered it all during the same call. Was received in a timely manner and was exactly what I needed.

dwaynen4
Dwayne N.
4/25/18

Excellent experience with Fenix Store! Placed order, item arrived 3 days later. Very satisfied with the flashlight purchased!!

vincentl66
Vincent L.
4/25/18

Bought a flashlight for my son as a Christmas present. He was satisfied and the order arrived on time.

patrickb197
Patrick B.
4/25/18

I love my bike light. Really like the gauge that gives me the battery status. I'm buying a light for my spouse asap.

brians622
Brian S.
4/25/18

Fenix products are very well made and very reliable. Well worth the price. They are the brightest smallest lights I've found on the internet. No more carrying big flashlights. The headlamp I bought for general use and fishing is amazing. Lights up a very large area. The other lights I use at work are very bright and serve me very well. The strobe feature is great for disorienting an attacker or just being seen while working traffic at night. These are the best lights I've ever used and I will buy more as needed. Great products and customer service...

steved300
Steve D.
4/25/18

Great products, great customer service, great warrantys. I own many Fenix products and will continue to buy their products as the need arises. I
S.J. Drake

nicholast55
nicholas t.
4/25/18

Seeking high quality goods always accompanied by exceptional customer care then look no further. Fenix- my first stop as well as my last.

danielr334
Daniel R.
4/25/18

Other than the item being out of stock they sent me a set as soon as it was available. I am happy with the service from Fenix.

joans223
Joan S.
4/25/18

Because I have trouble seeing I use a tiny flashlight to see in drawers, cupboards and closets. I thought I'd lost my little flashlight and so ordered another. I can't function without one and of course as soon as I ordered another I found mine. Not a problem though as I now have a backup.
Thanks for a great little pocket flashlight.

mikec586
Mike C.
4/25/18

Fenix delivered prompt service and an outstanding product. This product was delivered on time and works flawlessly. I recommended your product line to a friend and he purchased a similar product...

michaele260
MICHAEL E.
4/25/18

The Fenix UC35 is the best flashlight I ever had. Easy charging with the supplied cable. Light intensity is excellent for my work as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.

leonardg22
Leonard G.
4/25/18

Thoroughly enjoy this product, perfect for my day to day use. Over a year on now and no issues or problems.

dustinb67
Dustin B.
4/25/18

The products are far above any competition out there. The TK model ordered was out of warehouse stock which took a little time to get from the factory.

roberta467
Robert A.
4/25/18

I have purchased several flashlights from Fenix as well as from other manufacturers. I've always been satisfied with whatever Fenix product I've purchased and, when compared to the other purchases of similar products, I increasingly feel that Fenix offers the best value for my money.

tedds1
Tedd S.
4/25/18

I use Fenix flashlights and batteries for home inspections. They're the only flashlights I use. Reliable, durable, long lasting, the best and brightest flashlights. I buy only direct from Fenix.

tedk59
Ted K.
4/25/18

My Headlamp works great, have used in places that I needed light while working on some wiring, & etc.

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?