Review of Fenixstore

Tel: 1-800-616-1326

stevens449
steven s.
4/25/18

Very pleased with my order from fenix-store.com. Service and price of item were very good, and delivery time was faster than I had expected. Item received was as advertised, and meets all of my expectations and needs.

melissam366
Melissa M.
4/25/18

I was referred to Fenix-Store by one of my co-workers. Placed my order and within no time received exactly what I had ordered. What I ordered was a gift for my husband and he was really impressed with how everything was packaged and how nice the product was. Will definitely order from Fenix-Store again!

richardh532
Richard H.
4/25/18

I am totally satisfied with Fenix and all of their customer service and products. Will utilize them on future needs.

nickn72
Nick N.
4/25/18

Bought a new RC20, battery went bad after a month or so... emailed costumer service. They were more than happy to send a new battery to me. The battery was over-nighted.

richardk299
richard k.
4/25/18

Battery was failing in less than a year, and Fenix-store sent out a replacement....good customer service

matthewf96
Matthew F.
4/25/18

hay wot can i say, this is great gear at an affordable price. customer service is top notch. prompt delivery to nz no worries. thanks yall at goal zero....??.....ummm?........ i mean fenix store

karolisg
Karolis G.
4/25/18

Overall it is great. Shipping was missing one time but it was fixed, so.I am glad! That was more post office problems...

robertm1055
ROBeRT M.
4/25/18

I believe I've placed 5 or 6 orders through Fenix for flashlights and accessories. The orders were correct, arrived on time and without damage

rupertg16
Rupert G.
4/25/18

Unit was out of stock at ordering time. You shipped the flashlight to Australia.This took a bit of time but it eventually arrived intact. Otherwise all is good. Great products. Keep them coming!
Thanks.

happys26
Happy s.
4/25/18

My Fenix flashlight is absolutely amazing. For such a compact size (1"), it throws an incredible amount of light. Everyone should own one of these.

geoffs32
Geoff S.
4/25/18

Really happy with the BC21R that I ordered. Shipping was prompt and the item was well packed. I bought the light as I needed a light that could be charged or run from the Shutter Precision front hub on our tandem and also for my wife to use on her commuter. I already had an Exposure Diablo mk7 but they are hideously expensive and the BC21R is brighter and shapes the beam a bit which is handy for bike paths at night. I bought the 3500mAh battery so the run times are excellent. My wife carries a spare battery just in case charging gets forgotten. It would be really great if it was a fraction lighter and could be helmet mounted as well

nolanw17
Nolan W.
4/25/18

Great experience looking forward to buying more from you guys. Just a bit silly that the flashlights come without batteries

jeffreyk62
Jeffrey K.
4/25/18

Website was the best I found for information and functionality. Standard shipping was only 2-3 days. Love my UC35 EDC. Micro USB rechargable, 18650 battery, 960 lumens, 5 brightness settings +strobe, what more could I ask for? Well, how about a little shorter and lighter with an ultra low brightness setting. Use as a power bank charger, a dive light and a variety of colors would be nice too!

georgec226
George C.
4/25/18

The people in customer service have been excellent. I've had reliability issues with several Fenix products.

christopherd158
Christopher D.
4/25/18

All in all I would not recommend any other brand more that I would Fenix! They are the industry leaders when it comes to flashlights!

ericw224
Eric W.
4/25/18

I bought the fenix PD25 flashlight and some other items, shopping experience was excellent, would highley recomend there products.

garyr195
GARY R.
4/25/18

Top quality products for the money, on my opinion best in the segment. Fast, hassle-free online shopping experience if you know what's you want.

jasond177
Jason d.
4/25/18

Found the perfect red light filter to attach to my Fenix flashlight. Would highly recommend adding this red light filter to your light for night time applications where you need to control pupil dilation.

jimh258
Jim H.
4/25/18

I am very satisfied with the quality and experience with Fenix. I own a TK 35UE and a TK 45 flashlights. They are very good quality and feel very well built and not cheesy. I have always liked flashlights and I believe I've found a great place to keep supplying our lighting needs.

jamesl432
JAMES L.
4/25/18

Great customer service and high quality products love my Fenix lights. The only thing that I see is tracking my shipment seamed a little outdated

virginiak29
Virginia K.
4/25/18

I was looking for a small flashlight to light my way to the bathroom at night. The ones from Home Depot burned out the battery too quickly. I found the Fenix store from surfing the web and liked the look of their products. I was undecided between two of them so ai called the store and was guided to buy the one I did end up with. I couldn't be happier. Compact and dependable.

andrewd77
Andrew D.
4/25/18

Great products, great support. Every time I order from Fenix Store, the product ships quickly, arrives on time, and the communications are clear and timely.

This order was just a simple head strap replacement, but I will be back for more headlamps.

jeffreyr79
Jeffrey R.
4/25/18

I love the products but the customer service is poor since I placed two orders of 300 dollars of product a month before signing up for their rewards program and they can't reward me for the purchases? Nothing we can do is a pretty lame excuse in my opinion. Just wanting your money and not actually rewarding you for the orders that you actually paid for and received just because you didn't click a couple of extra buttons when checking out.

jeffreys134
Jeffrey S.
4/25/18

Fenix is a great company that puts out a great product. Best flashlight that I ever owned, PD-35. Absolutely awesome!

davidl575
David L.
4/25/18

I own several Fenix lights, all of which perform amazing! I recently bought the PD-35 Tactical to replace my PD-30 ( which I still love! ). It is extremely bright and versatile, not to mention great battery life.
You can Definitely trust Fenix for outstanding quality!

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?