Review of Fenixstore

Tel: 1-800-616-1326

justinb185
Justin B.
4/25/18

Awsome.. they answered all my questions and their delivery times were fast. I had a problem with a item and they took care of it quickly.

craigd103
Craig D.
4/25/18

This is my second purchase from Fenix. The quality of the products is primarily what keeps me coming back. Also good range and good website.

chaseo5
Chase O.
4/25/18

Very high quality flashlights! You guys should make holsters for duty belts. I bought a surefire one that fits, but I would rather have one made for the Fenix.

nb74
N B.
4/25/18

Extremely satisfied with FENIX Products and Services! Brad Rouse is the "Contact" that I have worked with recently. Brad is knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and professional!
Couldn't ask for more. Have two of the PD Series Lights and both are exceptional and exceed
my requirements for their intended purposes.
I will purchase your products again should the need/requirement arise.
Thanks again and a special "Thank You" to Brad Rouse !!!
Neal Bradley
Norman, OK

robertg578
Robert G.
4/25/18

Great light. I use this Head Lamp all the time and had to buy backup batteries for using it more than 4 hrs a day on higher powers. My wife asks for it all the time to help with her sewing. I might get her one for Christmas. I hope she does not see this.

frankt93
frank t.
4/25/18

I have several fenix lights and headlamps and I've never had an issue with any of them. I use them for hunting, fishing, boating, repairing vehicles and motorcyles, anything else I need reliable light to accomplish. I've never had to use customer service yet, so I can't comment on that, but ordering and shipping is always great.

roberth281
Robert H.
4/25/18

My contact at the store was knowledgeable and very helpful took care of things right away for me and my order came out quickly very good. Their products are top-of-the-line never found a better flashlight then the ones that they sell it is superior to build and function in every way. It is the brightest and cleanest looking LED I have ever seen in a flashlight. I have been and will continue to recommend fenix product two people.

alexisr60
Alexis R.
4/25/18

Me: Ex-military, Viet-Nam vet, retired NYC EMS, Red Cross disaster RN. To me, having a dependable source of QUALITY light is, perhaps, the most important thing at any level of preparedness from combat to around the house. I can improvise most anything but not, effectively, light. While probably the most rugged and, therefore, dependable and the useful, in terms of beam quality, is Surefire, they have certain limitations outside a combat environment. Fenix comes very close (equal?) in terms dependability and beam quality but at a very modest price - though not cheap - compared to Surefire. Fenix uses readily available batteries (AA, rechargeables) vs. expensive, somewhat esoteric CR123 (very important in major disaster situations). And Fenix offers lights for many other purposes besides the tasks of military/police. Fenex's underwater photography light (SD11) is ideal for many close ems/police/civilian tasks and is one of my two everyday carry lights. It's VERY wide angle, very powerful beam will light up an entire room, parking lot, campsite, dock with an even, smooth light. My other every day lights are either the FD20, with its excellent, smooth, adjustable angle beam, or the LD22, with its extensive versatility, in a slim, light package that can go nicely in a suit pocket.
The Fenix website is simple, intuitive and comprehensive; all websites should be this good and easy.

roberth786
ROBERT H.
4/25/18

This flashlight is an extremely useful tool in many ways. It is soooo bright that it will scare off any intruder and light up a subject, if the intruder becomes the attacker. The strobe is outstanding as well to blind the intruder and thwart them moving forward.

Thanks, Fenix

Bob

jonathann42
Jonathan N.
4/25/18

I'm a truck driver by profession and handling time definite shipments means that reliability is a must. That includes the equipment that I use to get my job done. I've tried many different flashlights and headlamps over the years, and many have come up short and none until now have come to exceed my expectations. That being said, while I'm accustomed demanding the best only Fenix has delivered.
Flashlights that are reliable for years that I've used daily many times, the headlamp that I purchased has been no different. Between the beam and floodlight options it offers a flexibility better than most. And its durability leaves nothing to desire. It's the first and last headlamp that I'll ever reach for. Fenix really delivers.

jt105
J T.
4/25/18

Bike light came as advertised and have used it a few time on the trail. Must have on single track, more than enough for double track or road riding.

damond11
Damon D.
4/25/18

Love my PD95's and have 2 of them. Great for everyday use and tactical use and also for light painting photography.

briand288
Brian D.
4/25/18

Good, accurate descriptions of all the flashlight models and their features on the website. Prices a bit better than elsewhere, quick shipping.

brandona57
Brandon A.
4/25/18

The Light is not even close to what I was expecting. I still use it, but it is not bright enough for a 900-1000 Lumens light. Not Pleased.
It will work for around the house. Nothing more.

billl191
Bill L.
4/25/18

I have several Fenix products and they're all top quality. I recently lost my FD41 flashlight, (stolen actually), and I had to order another as it's my favorite all time flashlight.

larryv43
Larry V.
4/25/18

little problem that the battery I paid for was not included in the shipment. Customer service responded very fast and sent the battery right away.

jamesl535
JAMES L.
4/25/18

The issues I had with one of my Fenix lights was dealt with very quickly and turn-around was very fast, as well. I am very pleased with Fenix's customer service and equipment quality and look forward to purchasing more products from them. Thanks, J Williams

done56
Don E.
4/25/18

The battery charger "may" not be "fully" charging my battery....The evidence is that my alternate charger will resume charging the same battery, further......

mattl146
Matt L.
4/25/18

Love the light far as brightness but it is aggravating to turn off wish I would've stuck with stream light. but the product seams to be built well other than that one issue.

chayavutj
chayavut j.
4/25/18

Received well but i dont know that i have to provide feedback or confirmation at that time( a year ago..), Sorry

ryano59
Ryan O.
4/25/18

I received 2 batteries with my order and one of the batteries never has taken a charge and have been unable to use it. Is there a wqy I can send it it for replacement? Or refund?

allenm94
Allen M.
4/25/18

Had an issue with my light not working. Sent in for warranty, received it back in a few weeks no questions asked. Very happy with the product and the support they provide. Will be buying more in the future.

elliottg14
Elliott G.

Great company.
Fabulous products!
I've used their flashlights and now a headlamp for years and they are simply the best quality you will find anywhere.

jordanc92
Jordan C.
4/25/18

Great flashlight for work. I like the hassle free charging that doesn't require pulling the battery.

birgitl
Birgit L.
4/25/18

Mostly easy to use website. Like the flashlight and head lamp I purchased. Wish they had bike tail lights.

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?