Review of Fenixstore

Tel: 1-800-616-1326

ronaldm134
Ronald M.
4/25/18

I ordered flashlights at a couple different times. The last light I ordered claimed to have more lumens than the previous flashlights. It didn't. shining all the flashlights against a wall at night, the two previous flash lights were obviously much brighter. I called customer service and didn't receive a satisfactory answer. So, it's been long enough ago that I just don't care anymore. It mattered at the time though.

clivee
Clive E.
4/25/18

The torch I ordered was too hard to operate and had too many unwanted features that required too many button presses etc to get a regular beam. It always started off in flashing mode and was impossible in the dark to see how to remove it.
I sold it immediately on ebay and bought another where I found I had paid about 3 times what it was worth for fenix for the light output compared to other brands.

richardw303
Richard W.
4/25/18

Premium quality product at a very affordable price. Excellent confirmation nd quick shipping following. Can't beat it in my book!

larrye40
Larry E.
4/25/18

Your website was good and your product was excellent. I was very satisfied with my overall experience.

stevep241
Steve P.
4/25/18

First of all the these flashlights and headlamps are second to none! top-quality and craftsmanship. would recommend to anybody don't even bother looking at other brands and the shipping is fast

lucasb72
Lucas b.
4/25/18

Great! Super awesome flashlight best I have ever had I'm a maintenance guy and we use our flashlight alot and my Fenix RC-11 is the bomb..

jerrym233
Jerry M.
4/25/18

Excellent and durable products.
We use them at work every day.
I would highly recommend to anyone.

barbarae66
Barbara E.
4/25/18

I am highly satisfied with the overall transaction. Shipped fast and the charger is genuine and of excellent quality. Charges various types of batteries quickly and automatically stops once complete. It also has a nice LCD illuminated display. Fenix Store website is very user friendly and their products are highly recommended. Worth the money.

brianw335
Brian W.
4/25/18

Fenix flashlights are the best! I now own at least 8 Fenix lights from almost every major category (Big lights, small lights, bike lights, and head lights). Awesome quality with a very fair price. The service couldn't be better. It would take a miracle by another company to pull me away from Fenix.

jacobb119
jacob b.
4/25/18

Fenix always has made quality lights and that hasn't changed. If you want a light that is dependable and will help you in ant situation. Then choose Fenix.

johnl952
john l.
4/25/18

at first i had issues with the lite turning on just by handeling. Like a loose wire or such. but everything works great! Gremlins. great product, still on the first charge of the first battery.

williamt250
William T.
4/25/18

One light did not work properly and had to be sent back. Customer service informed me that they had problems with this model. Should not have been sold once problems arose.

davidc762
David C.
4/25/18

I've bought several lights from FenixStore, both for myself and as gifts.
Every order arrived on time, as advertised.

als145
Al S.
4/25/18

Very pleased with my latest purchase - delivery is pretty good considering it takes time to get things across the boarder.

williamc360
William C.
4/25/18

all products recieved A+ no complaints only hard thing was waiting for delievery, the flashlight is the best, performs exactlly the way they discribed. would buy ten more if needed.

godknowsk
Godknows K.
4/25/18

Excellent product and service. I will definitely patronize your store again and also recommend it to all my friends and relatives.

robertk237
Robert K.
4/25/18

I have never placed an on-line order. I am just a walk-in customer at the Broken Arrow, OK store. The only problem I have ever had was just before Christmas 2016 when I went into the store to purchase four specific flashlights, but they were out of stock for that particular model. Therefore, I had to purchase another model instead, since I needed the units quickly for Christmas gifts and couldn't wait the estimated 1-2 weeks for delivery of the model I wanted. However, that was my fault because I had procrastinated till the last minute. Other than that, I love Fenix flashlights and their quality seems to be EXCELLENT.

needl
Need L.
4/25/18

The E25UE is low quality, made in China, it flickers, and the switch is nearly impossible to find because it blends in with the body of the flashlight. Buy a Streamlight or MagLite instead.

jessesf1
Jesses F.
4/25/18

The products that I've purchased are as described or better than I expected. I think that the prices equate to an excellent value proposition. Customer service has been ... wonderful! Order to delivery time is fast, even if I'm anxiously awaiting.

raymondf32
Raymond F.
4/25/18

This is the Third Fenix Light I have Bought I got the TK47 1300 which is a Great Long Range Light and two of the PD35's which are Very Bright for a Small Pocket Size Light. Once you Try Fenix Lights you will Never Buy Anything Else!,,,And they have Very Fast Shipping!,,,Thanks Again Fenix Store!

daveh246
Dave H.
4/25/18

These were used for highlighting an aircraft LZ. Worked well. I would order more if I need to repeat the same mission again.

bruceh160
Bruce H.
4/25/18

Have purchased various products, UC40, PD22, (misplaced) PD25 which I like for every day carry for power and size. One I carry always is the EO5 SS, amazing how many times I use it in daytime for looking under car hoods, and various dark places. Accidently put in the washing machine last week and it still works fine! Gave my adult children the E05 SS's and they found them very dependable and the twist switch is a good feature.

larryw190
Larry W.
4/25/18

Did not receive first order I placed. Contacted agent, and he said it may have been lost in transit. He replaced the product, with no questions asked. Very happy to have Fenix do that for me.

williamh379
William H.
4/25/18

This was not my first rodeo. I've purchased several fenix jights in the past several years. However, I had a stroke last week whilst visiting friends in Oregon. I am now mostly paralyzed (temporarily?) on my left side and am in a rehab facility in Portland, Oregon.

waynew112
Wayne W.
4/25/18

When I have left a voicemail I sometimes get a return call, sometimes I don't. When I do get a return call it's days later.

I think product line needs to be updated with what competitors are offering and Fenix is on the pricey side.
I find it inconvenient that when buying a flashlight that things like batteries and charger are not included.
Customer service is very knowledgeable

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?