Review of Fenixstore

Tel: 1-800-616-1326

tomf159
Tom F.
4/25/18

I wrote to cust serv to ask advice about a light for my 90 yr old mom. The answer came quickly.I love your lights and take 2 of them on my nightly dog walk. The rechargeable headlamp is awesome !

scottm336
Scott M.
4/25/18

My ordered item came in a timely manner and I am pleased with it's quality. I will be recommending them and retuning to make more purchases in the future.

davidt396
David T.
4/25/18

I ordered a BC30 bicycle light. The BC30 I received appeared to have been involved in an accident as it was bashed in on both ends like it had gone for a tumble on the pavement. The handlebar mounting bracket was broken beyond usability. There was not a single scratch on the lenses. I speculate that it had been returned for repair and somehow got mixed up with new stock and shipped to me. Mistakes happen. Before I sent it back I tested it with batteries and it worked fine. Just replacing the handlebar mounting bracket would put it back in service. I had no problems with customer service to arrange the return and replacement of the light. I have previously purchased a Fenix E50 flashlight. I later purchased the Fenix ARBL 18 High-Capacity batteries and ALB-10 Quick-Release Bike Mount to use with the E50 flashlight as a headlight on my girlfriend's bicycle, but I am using it until I get the BC30 replacement. I also got the ARE-C2+ Four Channel Smart Battery Charger, which is amazing.

stanleys58
Stanley S.
4/25/18

I responded that my unit does have all of the functions advertised, but they don't always work on the first attempt, such as going thru the operating manual in sequence. When one is activated and going to another, it may take several attempts. Nobody responded to my comments, or called to discuss the matter, so I let it ride.

johnc1124
John C.
4/25/18

I did not order any of your products. My Visa card has been compromise around this time. Did they used Wells Fargo Visa card 0059? Did they used my email address as user? If you call tomorrow do it before 12 noon Pacific time.

John Coplantz
209-854-3664
1025 Lucerne Av
Gustine, Ca 95322

jeffp136
Jeff P.
4/25/18

These flashlight were used to replace 2 PD35TAC LED Flashlight that stopped working within a year of use.

thomash245
Thomas H.
4/25/18

This is the best flashlight I have owned. I am an architectural inspector and have had (2) other name brand die. Very satisfied with product and service.

bradb115
Brad B.
4/25/18

Awesome flashlight, i use mine at airsoft and it is the game changer! It is soooo bright no joke. It was a long term investment for me and i still have not regreted it. So the pricostve in my opinion is actually low. I use the thing all the time and it just doesn't get any better. Ive got a lot of attention from everyone when useing it and i recommend them highly. Thanks from Brad

michaelc709
Michael C.
4/25/18

new order came defective, sent it back and received another defective product in it's place. Quality control is the pits. I don't like the stress of having to deal with defective products.
I was, but am no longer an active paying customer of fenix-store.com and this review is an accurate account of my shopping experience.

scotm22
Scot M.
4/25/18

Shopping at Fenix Store has been an excellent experience. Quality excellent, prices good, shipping times
quick.

johnk622
JOHN K.
4/25/18

Fenix-store shipped my flashlight promptly, and I will recommend the store and the product to friends and family.

michaeln174
Michael N.
4/25/18

When I received my order, it only included one of two items that I purchased. I contacted Fenix-Store and they promptly sent me the missing part of my order. Since I wasn't in a great hurry, it all worked out alright.

robw113
Rob W.
4/25/18

My first order didn't arrive but Fenix staff were very quick to dispatch a second package which did arrive and I'm very pleased with the products. The quality is great and will definitely order more in the future if I need to. Tq Fenix.

joshr89
Josh R.
4/25/18

I was very satisfied. The police discount was awesome!! I called because I was confused on how to charge the light but Brad Rouse explained it to me and gave awesome customer service!!!

matthewr100
Matthew R.
4/25/18

Great brand! Fenix is definitely my go to for super high quality illumination products. The build is outstanding and output per dollar is what differentiates Fenix from other brands. Fenix has a massive product offering to satisfy nearly any need. I would go back to Fenix without even shopping around for alternatives.

shawnk48
SHAWN K.
4/25/18

I receive quality products from fenix-store.com, every time. Fenix products are top of the line and dependable. Tenergy batteries last longer than other brands on the market. I recommend fenix-store.com.

oliviac48
Olivia C.
4/25/18

Very great headlamp and very powerful spot light. I do a lot of fishing so my nights are always great ,now that I don't use a hand held flashlight ! Thanks fenix great product! And will order again in the near future!

johnt586
John T.
4/25/18

No problems at all, items were as described. Light weight lamps and head light will make camping soo much better!

chuckk35
Chuck K.
4/25/18

This is my second Fenix flashlight. My 1st was an E21 I bought a few years ago. Still working as it was when it was new. The anodized aluminum is a little worn but still looking pretty good. I considered it one of the best flashlights I've ever owned! Earlier this year I decided to try a Streamlight Stylus Pro. While not exactly comparing apples to apples, the Streamlight Aluminum felt thinner, the lens is plastic instead of glass, the anodizing was not up to the Fenix quality, actually over quality, the Fenix is superior. The deal breaker was tail switch on the Streamlight which was so hard to press I decided to get the No Shake E20. Back to quality, which is what I appreciate the most. I love the E20 because it's simple, no frills flashlight that runs on regular AA batteries.

williamw246
William W.
4/25/18

I took the headlamp on the PCT for a 11 day trip and in the middle of the night had to move camp when a storm moved in. The light made an impression on the others when I turn the light on a brighter setting to help find tent stakes that went flying when the storm rolled in.

eugenet24
Eugene T.
4/25/18

This is the second LD75C flashlight I purchased and both came in a timely manner. My Brother in Law liked my first one so much that it is now his. The second one is to replace the one given to my in law. A very awesome multi purpose light. It was well worth buying twice.

lour29
Lou R.
4/25/18

Living half a world away from the store I have no complaints regarding the purchase of the torch with only one exception. The item was so good that it was stolen from me and I will need to purchase another.

johnw936
John W.
4/25/18

The Fenix flashlight is awesome. No problems with the ordering process, delivery was on time. I would highly recommend.

danielr236
daniel r.
4/25/18

Good Shipping ..Great Batteries ..i purchased the Fenix HL60R..very durable ..im a journeman Electrician ..i will use a durable strong velcro-strip to put on Hard Hat ..Recharge i will most likely use a 120 v adapter with the USB set up ...would have been nice to have the adapter with purchasr ..other than that a very durable ..top of the line ..quality head work lamp ..very bright ..also nice to have 2 batteries ..1 for back up at work ..fully charged ..and 1 in use ..thats how i usally do the battery process at work ..

cynthiab140
Cynthia B.
4/25/18

There was an issue that came up with inventory on the item I purchased, however it was dealt with quickly and seamlessly. I hardly noticed there was any set back and was kept well informed of the progress of my delivery. Knowing this purchase was a gift, my order was prioritized and delivery came in a timely manner even with the inventory issue. Best customer service experience I've had in a long time!

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?