Review of Fenixstore

Tel: 1-800-616-1326

geraldh53
Gerald H.
4/25/18

I have been a hunting guide with NightHogs for 8 years, now. Fenix flashlights have been our "go to" light in tracking because of their compact size, durability and brightness. I can't see us ever switching to another brand as we have never had a problem with any of our fenix products.

Gerald

brianl193
Brian L.
4/25/18

Ordered it and it showed up a short time late. Very handy little light. Well made. I'd buy from your store again when I need another flashlight.

brianf159
Brian F.
4/25/18

I wrote and submitted a detailed product review of the TK-16 flashlight (a very positive review), however I'm not sure whether you've ever posted it on your site. You can read it at my website at mvtactical-firearmstraining.com under product reviews.

alexanderm96
Alexander M.
4/25/18

Very bright light, however, the shim tube for the gun barrel attachment was too thick for the light. Could not get it through the service guy's head that it would not work. Acted like he didn't believe me. Made my own shim and attached to my shotgun.

christipherb
christipher b.
4/25/18

Great experience, had a question about what batteries were best for a specific flashlight and customer services got back to me by the end of the day. Thanks!!!

christiej5
Christie J.
4/25/18

You guys are great. The product we are finding is not as good as we thought and we have bought quite a few of them.

alonb5
Alon B.
4/25/18

Another flawless order from Fenix.
We live in a wildlife estate near the Kruger National Park, South Africa.
There is not a night we dont use our Fenix torches to scan the bush for leopard, porcupine, or Nyala that come and eat my plants.
This is my second PD35 and loving it. Now the while family wants their own.
We often use the 1000 lumens for game viewing drives at night too
My only negative comment is that I struggle to feel the mode switch on the side.
Great product. Thanks again.

jackk101
Jack K.
4/25/18

Great Service. Shipped the wrong batteries. Sent out the correct ones the same day for free. Plus, I got to keep the other batteries.

josep123
Jose P.
4/25/18

The key chain light ordered had an extremely blue cast. Very unexpected given its description. I will not order another.

andrewl197
Andrew L.
4/25/18

I was sent to fenix by a friend who has sold lights and knives for 30 years. Use this for bed side protection ... let's hope I never have to use it. I can say that I will be replacing all my lights w their products.... pistols, shotguns, camping

donaldb149
Donald B.
4/25/18

The best available technology that saves lives, and at an affordable price. Fenix is truly a Patiotic company. Thank you for your R and D and getting new technology in quality materials into the hands of our military and civilian 1st Responders!
Thank you, to all of the Fenix team, God bless you all!

jonathanm154
Jonathan M.
4/25/18

My shopping experience at Fenix-store.com was wonderful because, I got the product that I wanted in time and hasle free. I will absolutely recomend this website to anyone seeking to get a great product for their money and needs.

emilioj3
Emilio J.
4/25/18

I've always been very well satisfied with all the products that I have purchased from the Fenix store.Their excellent delivery time and courtesy of the staff and great prices will make you shop at their store again.
I've had an awesome shopping experience with them.

garrettm51
GARRETT M.
4/25/18

I'm a corrections officer and I've been using this light at least 5 days a week for the last 8 months and can not say one negative thing about it. I recommend it to everyone at work.... I love it and will be buying another. Its worth the cost because I was killing so many batteries with all my other flashlights .

josev75
Jose V.
4/25/18

The experience was great... the whole shopping experience was very simple and quick, just how I like it.

patrickc154
Patrick C.
4/25/18

This is simply the best company to buy from. They are excellent in everything they do. Their service equals the quality of Fenix flashlights. It just doesn't get any better. Thanks!

tub
Tu B.
4/25/18

Good flashlight. Customer Service (Brad) personally called me to confirm my order which was nice. Had a nice conversation.

scots11
SCOT S.
4/25/18

I was very happy with the product that i purchased. The product is amazing. Over exceeded my expectations. Would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for a headlight. A+ all around.

damons22
Damon S.
4/25/18

I have several of these flashlights and extol their virtues to anyone who comments on them. Always give them the info they need to get their hands on some of the coolest lights on the market. I'm addicted. I'll probably end up buying a new one every year because they're just perfect for me in so many applications. Keep up the good work, Fenix! Cheers.

terryv23
Terry V.
4/25/18

I have ordered a number of times from fenix and always get fast service and superior products. You can't go wrong by buying from FENIX. highly rate 5 stars for this co. You can't go wrong. Super products.

joelb100
Joel B.
4/25/18

These are just the best lights I've ever owned. Great customer service and delivery time. Will definitely recommend, and buy from again.

davem309
Dave M.
4/25/18

I've been buying genie flashlights for 5 yrs now and have never been disappointed. Simply the best out there.

dustinh38
Dustin H.
4/25/18

Everything was great. But I ordered the wrong size. I guess I'll just have to order another flashlight to fit it.

garyh247
Gary H.
4/25/18

I had a very pleasant experience shopping the site. Easy to find an item an purchase it. Iif I remember correctly it was a tad difficult to compare items. It has been a wile. Prices, to me, we're OK. Competitive but maybe a bit high. Things Luke shipping time and cost made up for it. Thanks for all. I have a couple of lights I am craving for. Oh, and it is a great little light. Thank you.

elviso7
Elvis O.
4/25/18

The rechargeable battery I bought didn't work with my flashlight. I received a second one and did the same. I requested a refund and a shipping label to send them back. I bought the non rechargeable batteries in a local store and the flashlight works normal. They requested to check my flashlight and I had to pay shipping charges, but never gave me the refund I requested or the shipping label to send them back. I lost my money.

5.7K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Fenixstore staff and other customers.

Fenixstore?