Review of Femniqe

Femniqe reviews

barbaram521
10/15/18

I have being trying to grow my glutes from 2013 and haven't seen much from my efforts until I tried Femniqe's programs. Glutes By Body and Glutes Factory is the best glute training programs you can find online right now. First, I started the GBB then progressed to GF and have made significant gains. One thing though, you must increase your calorie intake of protein and carbs. I hate eating too much, so what I did was carry protein shakes to work and drink in-between meals. That's was the easiest way I found to go in a calorie surplus. Overall, these are great programs that actually work. Just keep going and don't give up.

marianas22
8/6/18

They are awesome! I love how they create new glute routines every week. I easily get bored doing the same workouts all the time. But since I found them, I was able to able to grow my glutes to the size I want. I would definitely recommend their routines to anyone trying to grow their glutes.

Questions? Get answers from the Femniqe staff and other customers.

Femniqe?