Review of Femmesil

Tel: 877-424-3262

anitab88
Anita B.
3/16/18

Very Easy to follow. Long time customer, recommend company every opportunity that becomes available.

monicaw53
Monica W.
10/16/17

If my rebate was $30USD and the cost of the product I am ordering is $25USD, my only charge should be $0.99.

janeg104
Jane G.
9/18/17

Excellent product and service. I can't believe how fast the postage was. I can't buy this product in Australia and usually have to wait weeks. It arrived in a few days. The packaging has also changed to a tube which is 100% better. Extremely happy. The product itself is excellent. We have nothing like it in Australia.

rosannep7
Rosanne P.
6/29/17

I ordered what I wanted and was looking for a promo code and couldn't use it, got back to the order and a promo code came up for free shipping but couldn't get it to work. the only product I have ever used is the Femmesil and I love it!

anitab89
Anita B.
6/29/17

Very efficient, I felt safe. The product is special healing from GOD. Thank you so much Aidance family.

rosemaried17
Rosemarie D.
6/29/17

Each time I need to order more of these phenomenal products, the ease of shopping and discounts offered cannot be outdone.

107 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Femmesil staff and other customers.

Femmesil?