Review of Feevoo

ancho@feevoo.com

5 reviews with 5 stars

doree11
5/27/11

yes,really love this shopping site! so happy shopping experience here. got the package within 3days and up to now, everything goes smoothly.

asmusk
4/21/11

Feevoo is one of the most reliable on-line dealers that I have dealt with. The selection of products is extensive. Their pricing is very competitive. They ship quickly and their customer service is excellent. I have bought camera battery,diving glasses, laptop accessories from Fee Voo and have never had a problem up to now. I am satisfied with this shop.

patint
4/17/11

It is really a great online store.Customer support went above and beyond what I expected .I had a keyboard received defective. FeeVoo covered the cost of the return shipment and is replacing the keyboard. This kind of customer service is hard to find both online and in-store. THAT is why I only buy from feevoo.

gonzalol1
4/5/11

It is a wounderful shop indeed. I just searched on Google and found this shop. Since the price is really cheap and the whole order process is easy to me, I put my order of two pieces 13.3inch lcd screens. For confirming the availability of these screens, I sent an email to their customer service. To my great surprise, they replied to me in time even in Sunday. Finally, I received the order within 4 days with nice package and no damage of course. The screens also works as genuine. Really Great store.

layatol
3/27/11

I am quite impressed with FeeVoo. They had the best price on some laptop keyboards, so I placed the order and crossed my fingers! My order was shipped promptly, well packaged, and arrived in perfect condition. I could not be more satisfied. Well done!

Questions? Get answers from the Feevoo staff and other customers.

Feevoo?