Review of Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies reviews

9 reviews with 2 stars

olivias8
10/11/13

Not really a fan of this site. heard a lot of negative response from the site.

roddyb
1/14/10

My wife ordered a bike on 6th December 2009, with the promise the bike would be delivered after Xmas but by 14th January 2009. Since I ordered the bike, I have had no further communication from the company and now the guaranteed delivery date has arrived. Like others I have tried to contact the sales team and obtained no response, so also have a very disappointed son.

I suppose i have no option but to go down the cyberbit.eu refund route, though clearly my son would prefer to receive the goods but only if they worked well on arrival.

samanthag
1/12/10

I am using this website as a final result, a few comments I have seen stated that you were contacted by the manager of this company within a few days of posting on this site.

All I want is the product I ordered, but I have sent 3 emails now and tried to call on several occasions but have heard nothing in return! I am also very concered that in the T&C's it states I should have recieved an email a few days after purchasing of this website to confirm my order and give my delivery date - but I didnt get this!!

Would anyone be able to help me in any way as to what I can do???

laurag1
1/11/10

I ordered a 110cc quad for my son for xmas, they did tell me they couldn't garntee it would be hear for xmas witch i explained to my son.. but they did garntee it would be hear the first week of Jan, I understand they may have a back log of orders and i am willing to wait, as long as i know i'm going to be getting the quad.. I have tried and left message every day for the past week, I have send emails but still to contact.. now i have this site i'm feeling really nervous. I'm alone parent and have worked really hard to save the money to buy this.. just hope i'm not getting took on.. so if someone from fastbuggies is reading this, could you please call or email me with what's going on.

joanned
12/18/09

looked like a ligit site so ordered a quad in early September in time for sons bithday mid October, I got an email 1st week Oct, qaud is delayed will be delvered 16th Oct, (4 days after sons birthday), I was a bit sad but delays happen especialy with import.. Early Nov Alex emails me appolgising for delay, says I have been waiting a long time and if I've lost faith in the company I can have a refund, I decline and say as long as quad is here for xmas all is not lost, he offers to partially re-emburse me for the delay but that never happens, Nov I email them back to ask about shipment, they tell me 'great news' container is cleared expect a call nxt week from their courier to arrange delivery, 2 weeks go by, no word.. I email again, this time got told my quad is in crate 8 which is next to clear, hmmmm.. Smelling a rat (finally) I cancel my order on the 2nd Dec, I was told 7-10 days to be back on my card.... 16 days later 2 emails to them (both egnored) phone calls to a number that never gets answered, I'm still waiting for my refund.. Nxt step legal advice..... Wish I'd have found this site before ordering with them, would have saved a lot of headaches and I wouldn't have been ripped off....

stevec3
12/11/09

well, i handed over my £750 and was promised delivery by 20th november and i'm still waiting, then i was promised 2 weeks ago, then last week and now this week and nothing has arrived, i too have had the customs crap emails, if i do not get it by tuesday i will be cancelling the order, asking for a refund and passing it over to my companies legal department (which just happens to be one of the biggest companies in europe) who have agreed it is fraud and would be happy to represent me. its up to you alex

jacquil
12/4/09

We have ordered 2 quaks over 5 weeks ago - plenty of time for Christmas, our delivery was due today 4th December but we have been contacted to say it will not be delivered as it is with Customs - sounds a familiar story!!!! My main concern is how close we are to Christmas and the fact i can never get hold of them on the telphone (engaged tone) - does anyone have a number that actually works?!! We just need assurance that they will be delivered by Xmas, otherwise we will have two very disappointed boys - HELP!

trevorl
12/4/09

I'm having trouble with fast buggies not delivering, although they took the money from my debit card 6 weeks ago. I received an e-mail apologising for the delay on the 1st date, but nothing has arrived by the 2nd date given. The only way I can contact them now is through chat, and the chat operator just tells me to contact deliveries. There is no answer to phone calls or e-mails. I have given an MEH rating, but next time you hear from me it'll be $#@! if I still have no quad or contact from the company. If my son doesn't get this for Xmas it's going to be awful. I said he'd get a quad if he was good, and he's been an angel! I'm beginning to think the company may be scam and that all the positive comments here were posted by them! I hope I'm wrong.

stephenw2
11/20/09

Awaiting confirmation thats been done.

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.
Questions? Get answers from the Fastbuggies staff and other customers.

Fastbuggies?