Review of Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies reviews

169 reviews with 1 star

nigelc1
2/1/11

my xperiance wiv fast buggies is zilch i wouldnt touch them wiv a barge pole i ordered a buggy in june 09 and they kept fobbing me off wiv different xcuses and im still paying for the loan i took out to pay for it i even approached trading standards about them and still i couldnt get any joy good luck to anybody that gets their buggy

traceyb2
8/4/10

stay away from this company i ordered quad bike november 2008 paid £1800.00 had poor customer service no money back an guess wat still waiting delivery of my quad i suppose should kiss my money bye bye so buyers be very warned those who recieved anythin at all from them think yourself very lucky they broke my disabled sons heart n they just don't care

gemn
8/3/10

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CON'S!!! You will get a bike, but will not be the one you wanted, also may never work like the one I bought for my daughters birthday and I have spent £250 to get it working! It was a dangerous machine, and needed a lot of welding and changing of parts (to better quality). Wheel nuts needed welding on to the bike also as could have dropped off at any time and killed my daughter. It was a death trap. Alex from fast buggies will sound very helpful and promising when emailing at first and you believe him, but trust me you will never receive any help or parts once you receive the bike! Keep away, you should buy a make of bike that is commonly known and reliable, because it will cost you just as much in the end if you but from fast buggies!!!! BE WARNED!!!!

carlt2
7/12/10

Wot a crop of $#*!. Brought my son a quad from here for xmas 2009. No quad & no money. Wanker`s. Delay after delay after delay don`t fall for it. NEVER NEVER NEVER BUY FROM HERE.

seanam
6/30/10

we ordered from it and wish we didnt...we waited more then 8 month 4 the bike, havin 2 email weekly with little response, we were offered 35 pound compensation off them upon signing of bike, but wen the bike came it had a crack in the engine, which we repaired ourselves because of the slow responce we got, then we asked for our compensation n never heard back, I threatened legal action n still nothing. There company is an apsolute joke, no1 shud risk ordering from there

carlh
6/7/10
chrisc12
5/10/10

i ordered a 125cc red dirt bike i in fact got a 125cc blue PIT bike and was incredibly annoyed as the manual defined and reffered to cars and ATV's also they had a 1 year warranty, two weeks after i got it the screw from the pistone came loose and destroyed the interior of the engine costing an absolute bomb. they refused to pay up i am now as we speak talking to local lawyers about the problem. I HATE FASTBUGGIES, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THERE

carolb5
4/1/10

This is VERY negative. Last Christmas 2009 i ordered two buggies and was promised them in time for the big day, got lots of e mails confirming they were on way. Then to my horror No buggies and No refund. You would not answer me tried lots of ways to contact you. NOTHING you owe me £430.40 and i have not heard anything from you. hav posted several warnings and hope others are not robbed Like i was. Do not buy anything from this site.

kerryb
3/4/10

not very good at all and im fed up with not recieveing my money back from the company i ordered 2 quad bikes at the beginning of november 2009 for my 2 sons for xmas i was told they would be here in time for xmas, 3 weeks before i contacted them and they said they were in the country but stuck in customs the week before xmas i was told via email that they were never here in the first place leaving me with no xmas presents and no money to buy anything else i have on several occassions tried to contact this company about my refund they promised and here we are in march i still have no refund this is a really bad company please never use them they don't deliver what they promise and im disgusted that they knew when they took my order that they werent able to get the products yet they still took my money and promised a delivery its companys like this that give the internet a bad name .they won't answer my emails or phone calls what else am i supposed to do

neilc
2/27/10

an absulute pile of sh.. we ordered a quad got given 3 delievery dates and never got delievered then they sent email to say we were getting a refund 3 mths down the line still no refund AVOID THIS SITE LIKE THE PLAGUE ........

claireh3
2/17/10

This website came across as a very well set up business and at the start of December we decided to order our son 1 of the tiger quads. We were told that we would receive a delivery date on the 6th of January and would get the quad shortly afterwards. To this date we have still not heard anything at all. I have tried phoning the number many times and I have sent numerous e-mails and I have still not had a reply!!! This is shocking and twisted and I am finding it very hard to believe that a website like this is still advertising on google. Its a lot of money to lose out on and for absolutely nothing!! If any 1 has any other way of contacting this company can you please let me know????

leannet
2/15/10

i orderd a quad for my 3 year old son for chrismas.it was ordered in october.the money came out my partners bank.just before chrismas after many times ringing them and emailing them.they emailed me saying theres a problem with the shipment and if i don't email then back they will send a letter within a few days and money will be refunded.iv still tried ringing them and emailing them and nothink.not happy at all.my son new he was getting a quad bike for chrismas.And was upset when it wasnt there chrismas day.the police are involved now so i will see what happens.

scottd1
2/13/10

I was searching the web in seach of quality quad bikes that where not to expensive when i came across www.fastbuggies.co.uk. I finally decided to purchase one of their quad bikes that cost 800 pounds, the arrival date was two weeks later but then two weeks past and no bike. i then tried contacting them by phone and e-mail but they would only reply every 6 days and with minimal information. i then got fed up of hearing from them how the quad bike got damaged whilst being shipped from germany and how they accidently sent us the wrong colour so they had to delay the arrival time by another 2 weeks. i then decided to cancel the order but they would not allow me to unless i paid a further 200 pounds. i could not belive this. NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. THEY ARE UNOFICAIL AND ARE SCAMS.

keithm1
2/10/10

DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE EVER, unless you like giving away your cash for nothing but false promises, disappointment and a disappearing act!!

I ordered a blue childs tiger quad on the 10th of October 2009, thought it was a good price and also thought I was ordering in plenty time for a christmas present for my little boy.
By the 30th of November I was a wee bit concerned that the quad hadn't arrived or no contact had been made by fast buggies to inform me of any problems, so after dozens of attempts at phoning the contact number on the web site I finally managed to get someone to pick up the phone and was informed that he was sales not deliveries and I should contact them by email. On the 2nd of December I was finally emailed back and told not to worry, they have had problems with customs, it was being sorted, but I could have a refund if I could no longer wait. I decided to wait as they seemed confident on pre christmas delivery.
On the 11th of December I emailed deliveries for an update and was told to expect a delivery no later than 18th Dec, and "Do not worry despite the delays you shall not be let down as Pre Christmas delivery is guaranteed".
On the 21st Dec I emailed deliveries asking for an update.....no reply.
On the 24th Dec I emailed deliveries asking for a full refund...no reply.
On 16th Jan 2010, I emailed deliveries and sales asking to be contacted by email or telephone as I was not only concerned for my own money but also the fact that they are stealing money from everybody else who is stupid enough to believe that they are a legitimate company.
It is now 11th of Feb. 2010, 5 months since I ordered what I thought looked like a good buy, I would have been better off joining my son and writting a letter to Santa.
Again, don't be fooled by the good web site, fast buggies are only interested in stealing your money and not delivering on promises or goods, they should be called 'pull-a-fast-one-buggies'.

rs6
2/9/10

its a scam. I ordered a 110cc Farmer quad bike at a discount in "the sale" for my chidren as they had saved up for ages to buy a quad with their own money. I was promised delivery first two weeks in January this year. They took the money and confirmed payment on Dec 6th 09 and it has not arrived and I'm not holding my breath. They are not replying to my emails and there is some strange answerphone on the main contact number and they have never returned our calls.
Do not order anything from Fastbuggies. I am reporting them to Trading Standards. Effing Rip Off merchants, I'd like to pay them a visit and show them a picture of my children's faces

alig1
2/9/10

PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.I ordered in November for a Christmas delivery. This didn't turn up, after many phone call & emails which were not answered they posted on there site they would be making a refund. Its now february & still no refund & they still don't answer phone calls or emails. THIS SITE IS RUN BY CON ARTISTS DO NOT ORDER. MY REVIEW IS NOT SLANDEROUS IF FASTBUGGIES.CO.UK THINKS IT IS RETURN MY CALLS.

michaelp7
2/8/10

NEVER ORDER OFF FAST BUGGIES THEY ARE THE BIGGEST CON ARTISTS I HAVE EVA DEALT WITH. HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIEFT BECAUSE THAT IS WOT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ordered a quad for my little boy and paid just under 400 pounds in september 2009, i was told that i would recieve it in 28 days.
28 days came and went and no sign of the quad so i contacted fast buggies and they informed me that they were having delivery trouble and that they would defently have it out to me by christmas as it was my little boys main present.
december came and fast buggies had not even contacted me i had to phone them off different numbers and pretend to be a new customer for them to even contact myself regarding this issue.
After alot of perserverance they finally emailed me late december saying that they could not get the buggie to me and that they would be refunding me and everyone else within the next 30 days.

30 days came and went and you guessed NO REFUND i tried to contact fast buggies but all the phones are now cut off and the live chat is no longer up and running

They have not tried to contact me at all even though i have contacted them ova 120 times
i could not afford to pay for another quad so my little boy was very dissapointed

I JUST HOPE FAST BUGGIES ARE HAPPY WITH THERE SELVES STEALING OFF THE WORKING CLASS BRITISH CITIZENS

IF I DONT HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM IN THE NEXT 14 DAYS I WILL BE CONTACTING THE POLICE AND GOING TO A SOLICITOR

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER BUY OFF THESES THIEVES

jadeb
2/6/10

I ordered a quad bike for my sons christmas present in november i was told delivery would be 7th dec tha date came i was emaild saying delivery would be 18th december tha date came i was emaild again sayin my bike was not coming and i would receive a refund i am still waitning i have spoken with trading standards and i am going to fight for my money back. My son was left very dissapointd at christmas which broke my heart an made me even more determinded to punish these people, do not order from them, £303 is owed to me.

stephenm3
2/1/10

i ordered a quad bike in nov 09 and was told it would be here 3 weeks before christmas then was told it was delayed a week surprise surprise didnt turn up then either i asked for a refund and its now feb 10 and still nothing they can't even reply to an e-mail or ring u back don't buy from here !!!!

shaung
1/31/10

Hi iave had the same problems as everyone else iave been waiting on my refynd since November iave now contacted cyberbit waiting on a call from them. I was just wondering has any1 had an email from xlr8 the courier company i have had one and they saying if i pay another 100pds i can have my quad i think this could be another scam because when i phoned the number they said it was the wrong number. So just be careful

dang2
1/31/10

Ordered a quad, been waiting for 2 months now, still un delivered! They have given me 3 delivery dates but no quad turned up. Had an email just before christmas saying i can get a refund or can wait for the quad.. i choose to wait for the quad. I have now been trying to contact fastbuggies for the last month, no reply ither email or telephone. AVOID THIS COMPANY, THEY HAVE RUBBISH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AM YET TO RECIEVE A QUAD OR A SIMPLE YES/NO ANSWER FROM THEM!!!!!!!

Just to add, ordered quad in october, now end of february and nothing.

After many attempts in communication have heard nothing since december.

Please people, just don't go there, can't even get my money back now.

alexd
1/29/10

i ordered a quad on the 16 october last year was given 1 delivery date guess what no show given another delivery date again no show then another but was not given any explaination as to why it wasnt delivered then on the 27 of november i was told that we'd get the quad no later than the 18th of december and guess what on the 17th the managing director who ive email over 100 times with no reply and rang 362 times in one month sent an email saying that the company had got themselves in an unrecoverable position and we'd get a full refund within 30 day still waiting havent even had a sorry email or anything this company is a scam im not the first and i WONT BE THE LAST HOW THERE STILL TRADING IS BEYOND ME CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SHOCKING THEY TELL YOU YOUR A LYER please beware this company will take your money and run with it if you don't believe ring barclays bank ask how many people have been conned out of there money you won't believe the answer you recieve and thats JUST ONE BANK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolute shambles

michaelg4
1/29/10

Finally got my refund back from Cyberbit.eu, don't waste your time trying to get fastbuggies to refund it go to Cyberbit, since they took 2 weeks to refund it fast buggies still havent been in touch and the order was placed 12 November 2009 finally got refund 31st jan 2010. Please please please don't trust your money to this firm. They are fraudsters

chrism6
1/28/10

i ordered a quad on october last year for my sons christmas and still have not yet received the quad or a new delivery date. i can't get hold of any one on the phone and they don't reply my emails. help please

paular
1/27/10

i'm disgusted with this company which should be closed down if they haven't already done a runner with my money.

i ordered my 4 year old a quad bike 1st november 2009 and paid by card online, this was to b a xmas present as this was the only thing he wanted from father xmas i wanted to make sure he got it. nothing was received on the 1st delivery date and i received and e-mailed appology and was adviced i would received compensation and another delivery date was adviced. It was getting quite close to xmas now and i was extremelly concerned. They assured me that i had pre xmas delivery and not to worry.

5 days before xmas i received an e-mail to say i was not going to receive my order and would receive a refund within 30 days. I could not get my heartbroken son a quad or anything else for xmas as 5 days to get someting and no money.

now 27th January 2010 and i've still not received a refund and no-one will answer the phone or reply to my e-mails

now i'm going to have to go to watch dog to resolve and try and get my money back.

disgusting company, keep well clear , i will be doing my upmost to get the site removed to stop this happening and to stop them taking other peoples money

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.
Questions? Get answers from the Fastbuggies staff and other customers.

Fastbuggies?