Review of FashionOV

service@fashionov.com

1 star

ajam4
1/22/19

The dress is perfect , I love the big sleeves and front pockets. Fashionova is my go to , love shopping with them

maryj460
8/9/17

Different kind of designs and fashion wears it really awesome.The price also no too costly.loved it... waiting for next shopping

daisyr14
12/2/16

I was scared to order but I must say for my first time, it went pretty smooth.

hebep
8/4/16

I ordered my wedding dress from fashionov last month,I received it yesterday,it came out totally the same as the original one and the fit is just good!If you plan to order a dress from there,you may just go ahead to make the order!

mariey3
5/16/14

Fashion Nova website is very awesome. I ordered five items (crop top, denim destroyed shorts, cut high waist jeans, and a one slit skirt) which came to $114.96. It was all worth it. My items came in exactly two days. Shipping was free because I ordered $50 or over. All items are true to size. I have a slim stomach but thick thighs and everything fit so well. I will be ordering from this website again and I truly recommend it. Styles are great and shipping is fast ;) !!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the FashionOV staff and other customers.

FashionOV?