This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fashionmia.ca

Fashionmia.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fashionmia.ca?

“It is not what you see and hear”

Joy F.
1/25/18

I have never experienced anything like this! I placed my order in November 28,2017, it took three month my 4 items to be delivered, and I am still waiting on the rest of my order! Clothing is terrible quality, and the craziest part was they dont want to refund your money, when you try to contact them by emails they ignored after they say 48 hours to reply! It is not worth it to go through all this with your own money Stay away!

joyf23
January 25th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Fashionmia.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fashionmia.ca?

Have a question about Fashionmia.ca?