Review of FashionMe

FashionMe reviews

service@fashionme.com

asras
4/18/19

I ordered one dress with a doubt in my mind about it due to the low price. But I was speechless when I received it. It was delivered on time in such a beautiful and attractive packaging. I was so excited opening it. After I opened it I was like WOW. It was more than beautiful. It was more them how it looked in the pictures. I just want to say thank you for this dress. With that I highly recommend others to purchase this dress. Thanks!

maritc
4/2/19

I loved buying on the website of this store, it is very fast, comfortable and very intuitive, it seemed a good way to buy, I do not do it continuously, but this time I was satisfied with the process, it was very nice.

keithc192
3/27/19

I was presented with a doubt buying some shoes online, since I could not find a way to change the model since I had liked another model and I stopped because I did not know how to do it, I decided to call the telephone support and they helped me quickly to finalize my purchase, they were very friendly

suniv
3/23/19

The staff that attends the store is very kind and attentive, they helped me to select the best clothes for me and they advised me in that the size was the exact one for my body, really that I am very pleased with the attention.

cixac
3/18/19

In this store is very beautiful clothes, some more than others, it was difficult to choose my clothes because there was a lot of variety, I could not buy much because it was short of money, but I promise to go again to buy more.

eddyp13
2/24/19

This store has good prices in its entire collection for ladies, if you have not visited yet this store are still in time to do so.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
Thank you for your comment which is everything to us.
Fashionme spares no effort to offer customers a great shopping experience. We respect every customer with politeness and kindness. Our customer services exist because you need us. Thank you a lot.
caballav
2/21/19

I really liked a dress I bought to wear at a work party, many colleagues said that I looked very beautiful that made me feel very good, they all said that I looked beautiful and I really felt that way.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
vinitap2
2/20/19

Excellent service and collections! One of the best online stores. If you're looking to spice up your wardrobe with some stylish clothes, definitely shop here and you'll be super happy that you did! They provide everything that you will need. The dresses look exactly like on the photos. They always have plenty amount of stock of what is on trend and I am constantly getting compliments on their products that I wear. Absolutely one of my favorite online stores. Thank you FashionMe, It has been a pleasure shopping with you.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
mayaj15
2/17/19

I was presented with an inconvenience with an order, specifically with some shoes ordered, but I had a problem with the size, so I communicated via chat with customer service where they kindly treated me solving the inconvenience, sending me back the shoes with the correct size.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
karisb1
2/11/19

Soon the day of lovers is coming, because what I felt a little worried that I did not be on time my order, although the shipment was free arrived the agreed time. Buy a nice dress to put on that special day and be able to share with my boyfriend that I hope you like as I have the dress and fall in love with me.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
paulaa83
2/7/19

Here in this store if you find a lot of clothes, I mean exactly the variety they have, there are many different designs to choose from. Well I think after so much watching and walking around the store for at least an hour, I took a few pieces, which quickly billed me in the box. Also I must note that the girl was very kind to me. I left the store very happy, I will be back again soon.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
emmab174
2/6/19

COMPLETE SCAM. Good reviews online are fake. I am owed £120, never to be seen again. For the things that did arrive, they were of the most terrible quality. Some of it never arrived. The worst part is they have a team of people (well different peoples names) responding to you when you say you want to return items, and they actually have the audacity to give you a return shipping addrees so you waste more money on return shipping!! It's like it's a game to them, they rip you off, then string you along so you think you have a chance at your money back. You will never see your money again! Not impressed.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience on us.
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. But could you please so kindly to offer us your order number to comment@fashionme.com so that we can help you as quick as possible? Thanks for your cooperation.
leov22
2/3/19

It is impressive the discounts that this store has in all its articles. I thought that these sales were only made on Christmas or holidays, but that is not the case because of what I see these discounts can be done at any time. I am very pleased to visit this store and be able to enjoy the discounts where I take advantage of buying very precious clothes for me.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
johne460
1/31/19

I ordered some products from them and all were of top notch quality, the customer services was so good that I have never seen before. They offer money back guarantees which really works and they are also open to discussion in case something goes wrong. This shows their seriousness and how much they regard their client. I m really pleased using their services.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
humam
1/31/19

I just loved everything I bought from here. The quality of clothes is really good. I would definitely love to buy from here again in future :)

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
danias4
1/31/19

Very good products and I also recommend to other people to buy. All products are awesome and exactly what I wanted

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
choudharyn
1/31/19

Awesome and all good at all. Recommended to you for fast and qualty stuff dresses and products.Recommended for stuff dresses and products.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
tobij1
12/25/18

Fashionme have some great products on display ( I bought a very nice sweater) . The description matched the product delivered. The only issues I have with them is the time it took to have my order delivered. I expected it to be quicker than it was.
However, apart from that inconvenience, the service is top-notch.
4/5 rating from me.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
marianae4
12/21/18

I received my order pretty quick. My problem is with the returns. I need to return 3 dresses. I kept contacting the company over 3 times, I haven't got any, ANY respond. I contacted over email and also I left 2 messages in their website. The quality of the clothes is regular. I prefer YOINS: better quality, great customer service

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order and sent an email to your registered email address, could

mds73
12/19/18

it was exactly what i wanted for me. i bought a dress from this site..It fit's well. I like the look of the spread collar. No see through, so there's no need to wear a dress . I've worn it one time after purchase. Sent it one time to be dry cleaned, but I hope the dress does not shrink after a few trips to the cleaners. Price could be lowered before I purchase a few at a time.

valeries158
12/17/18

Stay away from this scam!
I placed an order end of September and by now, mid December, half of it still hasn't arrived. Reaching out to customer service, they take no responsibility and tell me I'm the one who need to check where it is. In addition, they declare 10$ to customers which will lead a majority of parcels to be stuck at customs and you will be asked to pay an additional fee.
The products themselves have nothing to do with the pictures on the website. It's very low quality, both in the fabrics and sewing.
It's a total scam and you will waste money on it. So stay away if you don't want to throw money out the window...

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

mohameds76
12/12/18

there are great discounts i've ordered 2 jeans for my wife, they were delivered in 9 days. im satisfied with the price/quality ratio.

tarar59
12/12/18

I ordered on Nov 7th and paid for rush delivery as well. It is over one month later and there is no tracking provided either. I can't even contact the company, it won't let me send a support ticket from their website. I am so disappointed as I ordered a dress for a very special event. IT DID NOT ARRIVE in time. I have no idea if I will ever receive my order or basically lost $100.... This is for Order number D2036428 (in case someone from fashionme reads this--) Please help, if so.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

efros
12/11/18

FRAUD!!!!STAY AWAY TO PROTECT YOUR MONEY!!!!

I made a purchase in July 2017, it took almost two months to receive two clothes with the worst quality I had ever met.
I returned the items end of August and since then they keep saying they have problem with the system and cannot refund me! Four months now!!!
Today I received the following e-mailDear customer,

D1979903

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Since your payment was completed more than 6 months, we cannot directly refund to you from our account. We need to contact Paypal to issue the refund.

This may take some more time and we will complete it asap and keep you informed timely.

THEY KEEP POSTPONING THE REFUND, IT'S A HUGE FRAUD!!!!!!

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

marylynr1
11/30/18

Fashionme is thus far my favorite site to buy trendy clothing. Also, they offer several brannds and their site makes it effortless to search for anything I appreciate that they offer a variety of sizes. Fashionme also has a good return policy, making it easy to return any item.
P.S.
This is my second time of shopping with Fashionme. I will keep using this site!!!

Dear customer, We guarantee the good quality of our products. Please contact us if you have received damaged product. It will be solved timely till your satisfaction.

By Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your concern on our website and I am pleased to be of serving at you. We are located in Hongkong. All the items will be shipped out from Hongkong. If you are interested in our products, please visit our website http://www.fashionme.com/ to place the order. Any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a wonderful day!

By Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FashionMe staff and other customers.

9 Photos for FashionMe