Review of FashionMe

FashionMe reviews

vinitap2
2/20/19

Excellent service and collections! One of the best online stores. If you're looking to spice up your wardrobe with some stylish clothes, definitely shop here and you'll be super happy that you did! They provide everything that you will need. The dresses look exactly like on the photos. They always have plenty amount of stock of what is on trend and I am constantly getting compliments on their products that I wear. Absolutely one of my favorite online stores. Thank you FashionMe, It has been a pleasure shopping with you.

mayaj15
2/17/19

I was presented with an inconvenience with an order, specifically with some shoes ordered, but I had a problem with the size, so I communicated via chat with customer service where they kindly treated me solving the inconvenience, sending me back the shoes with the correct size.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
Thank you for your comment which is everything to us.
Fashionme spares no effort to offer customers a great shopping experience. We respect every customer with politeness and kindness. Our customer services exist because you need us. Thank you a lot.
karisb1
2/11/19

Soon the day of lovers is coming, because what I felt a little worried that I did not be on time my order, although the shipment was free arrived the agreed time. Buy a nice dress to put on that special day and be able to share with my boyfriend that I hope you like as I have the dress and fall in love with me.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
paulaa83
2/7/19

Here in this store if you find a lot of clothes, I mean exactly the variety they have, there are many different designs to choose from. Well I think after so much watching and walking around the store for at least an hour, I took a few pieces, which quickly billed me in the box. Also I must note that the girl was very kind to me. I left the store very happy, I will be back again soon.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
emmab174
2/6/19

COMPLETE SCAM. Good reviews online are fake. I am owed £120, never to be seen again. For the things that did arrive, they were of the most terrible quality. Some of it never arrived. The worst part is they have a team of people (well different peoples names) responding to you when you say you want to return items, and they actually have the audacity to give you a return shipping addrees so you waste more money on return shipping!! It's like it's a game to them, they rip you off, then string you along so you think you have a chance at your money back. You will never see your money again! Not impressed.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience on us.
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. But could you please so kindly to offer us your order number to comment@fashionme.com so that we can help you as quick as possible? Thanks for your cooperation.
leov22
2/3/19

It is impressive the discounts that this store has in all its articles. I thought that these sales were only made on Christmas or holidays, but that is not the case because of what I see these discounts can be done at any time. I am very pleased to visit this store and be able to enjoy the discounts where I take advantage of buying very precious clothes for me.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
johne460
1/31/19

I ordered some products from them and all were of top notch quality, the customer services was so good that I have never seen before. They offer money back guarantees which really works and they are also open to discussion in case something goes wrong. This shows their seriousness and how much they regard their client. I m really pleased using their services.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
humam
1/31/19

I just loved everything I bought from here. The quality of clothes is really good. I would definitely love to buy from here again in future :)

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
danias4
1/31/19

Very good products and I also recommend to other people to buy. All products are awesome and exactly what I wanted

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
choudharyn
1/31/19

Awesome and all good at all. Recommended to you for fast and qualty stuff dresses and products.Recommended for stuff dresses and products.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
tobij1
12/25/18

Fashionme have some great products on display ( I bought a very nice sweater) . The description matched the product delivered. The only issues I have with them is the time it took to have my order delivered. I expected it to be quicker than it was.
However, apart from that inconvenience, the service is top-notch.
4/5 rating from me.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,
marianae4
12/21/18

I received my order pretty quick. My problem is with the returns. I need to return 3 dresses. I kept contacting the company over 3 times, I haven't got any, ANY respond. I contacted over email and also I left 2 messages in their website. The quality of the clothes is regular. I prefer YOINS: better quality, great customer service

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

mds73
12/19/18

it was exactly what i wanted for me. i bought a dress from this site..It fit's well. I like the look of the spread collar. No see through, so there's no need to wear a dress . I've worn it one time after purchase. Sent it one time to be dry cleaned, but I hope the dress does not shrink after a few trips to the cleaners. Price could be lowered before I purchase a few at a time.

valeries158
12/17/18

Stay away from this scam!
I placed an order end of September and by now, mid December, half of it still hasn't arrived. Reaching out to customer service, they take no responsibility and tell me I'm the one who need to check where it is. In addition, they declare 10$ to customers which will lead a majority of parcels to be stuck at customs and you will be asked to pay an additional fee.
The products themselves have nothing to do with the pictures on the website. It's very low quality, both in the fabrics and sewing.
It's a total scam and you will waste money on it. So stay away if you don't want to throw money out the window...

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

mohameds76
12/12/18

there are great discounts i've ordered 2 jeans for my wife, they were delivered in 9 days. im satisfied with the price/quality ratio.

tarar59
12/12/18

I ordered on Nov 7th and paid for rush delivery as well. It is over one month later and there is no tracking provided either. I can't even contact the company, it won't let me send a support ticket from their website. I am so disappointed as I ordered a dress for a very special event. IT DID NOT ARRIVE in time. I have no idea if I will ever receive my order or basically lost $100.... This is for Order number D2036428 (in case someone from fashionme reads this--) Please help, if so.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

efros
12/11/18

FRAUD!!!!STAY AWAY TO PROTECT YOUR MONEY!!!!

I made a purchase in July 2017, it took almost two months to receive two clothes with the worst quality I had ever met.
I returned the items end of August and since then they keep saying they have problem with the system and cannot refund me! Four months now!!!
Today I received the following e-mailDear customer,

D1979903

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Since your payment was completed more than 6 months, we cannot directly refund to you from our account. We need to contact Paypal to issue the refund.

This may take some more time and we will complete it asap and keep you informed timely.

THEY KEEP POSTPONING THE REFUND, IT'S A HUGE FRAUD!!!!!!

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

marylynr1
11/30/18

Fashionme is thus far my favorite site to buy trendy clothing. Also, they offer several brannds and their site makes it effortless to search for anything I appreciate that they offer a variety of sizes. Fashionme also has a good return policy, making it easy to return any item.
P.S.
This is my second time of shopping with Fashionme. I will keep using this site!!!

olgam52
11/28/18
• Updated review

Another week has passed, and even though after posting my review I received multiple emails saying that my refund has been marked as "urgent", still no sign of my money! SCAM!! DO NOT ORDER!!

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

“Cannot be trusted”
11/20/18
• Previous review

I have asked for an order cancellation since the 7th of November and my request has not been processed yet. Not only my refund is not issued, but also the order status on their website is still marked as "Payment Confirmed". Cannot be trusted. Moreover I found two pages on facebook but commenting and reviewing is not allowed in either of those. (NO..D2035695)

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

I have checked your order and sent an email to you, could you check your inbox later?

Thanks for your understanding in advance
ilsep3
11/27/18

This whole company is totally scam!! I bought a few clothes and jumpsuit. They never came to me. I did my order on July and still i'm waiting my refund!! I have send email many times but they always say that I have to be patient. Are kidding me??? I have been patient like four months! Do NOT order anything from here! I'm so angry

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

lisal567
11/21/18

I ordered 3 dresses from them on Oct 30, and my visa was charged. I got email from them that said I'll get tracking number within 3-7 business days, which never happened. I followed up with email a week later, got response that order is sill being processed, they are sorry etc. 3 weeks after my order I sent another email requesting a refund and order cancellation, no response from them. Order # D2029412. Please don't order from this company to avoid these problems!

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the delay.

maryk539
11/17/18

I am amazed at the services i got from these guys. Everyone was kind and eager to help. The dresses were fantastic and affordable. Lots of options o pick from and they all looked great. I will surely come back. Highly recommended.

tunaa1
11/7/18

This is not a real company. I bought two dresses from them , they took weeks and weeks to deliver then the dresses were NOTHING like what they had on their site so I paid and sent them back. I chased for months but never got my money back. This is the last I heard from them (see image). "Something is wrong with our system, we can't refund you". I wrote a review on Trustpilot, they claimed my review was not genuine, that I never shopped from them. Horrific, dishonest, fraudulent company.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order and really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order and sent an email to your registered email address, could you
please check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at comment@fashionme.com
idao7
11/6/18

This is fraud!
Do not purchase anything from Fashionme.
I have the same problem as Jess below.

I never received my clothing which I purchased on the 4. Mai 2018. I was told it would take normally 3-7 days for the purchase to be sent. They appoligised and told me they would make it first priority and send the clothes as soon as possible. On the 23. Mai I asked to cancel my purchase and get a refund. Once again they said they wold send it as soon as possible and rather give me a coupon for 5 dollars.
I didn't accept and finally on the 30. Mai they cancelled my order and told me that I would be refunded (normally within 15-20 days). I waited and waited, nothing happened. I wrote a new email on the 27. June to get an update. They answered with the exact same email "sry for the inconvenience, it will take another 20-25 days to complete". And this goes on and on.

It's been 6 months now and still hearing the same thing. No follow up, only apologies with promises they can't keep.

I understand that companies can have technical issues if this is the case here, but It would just me more reliable if they could come with follow up emails and solutions rather then apologize emails with no plan of action.

I believe they are scamming me.

Response from Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative
Dear customer,

Thanks for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number
and the problem with your order to comment@fashionme.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem ASAP.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

fadunsino
10/27/18

You want to Lead your colleagues at work, school or any other profession you into in terms of your dressing style you can count on fashionme for that... Fashionme is the right answer you need to shop with when it comes to the way you want to dress because they got all kinds of outfits that fits in for every profession one finds his or herself. Fashionme has really taken my mind off other online store due to the services they render and quality items they sell and most important of how user friendly their webpage is. So speechless and so overjoyed with the last order I just got from them. You want to appear good and be embraced by people you need to shop with Fashionme because they got all when it comes to Fashion...

Dear customer, We guarantee the good quality of our products. Please contact us if you have received damaged product. It will be solved timely till your satisfaction.

By Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your concern on our website and I am pleased to be of serving at you. We are located in Hongkong. All the items will be shipped out from Hongkong. If you are interested in our products, please visit our website http://www.fashionme.com/ to place the order. Any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a wonderful day!

By Fashionme F., FashionMe Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FashionMe staff and other customers.

9 Photos for FashionMe