Fashionlande.com.au reviews

SITE CLOSED

beckyj4
11/27/14

This company deserves absolutely ZERO stars. The dress I ordered for my daughter's formal was shocking, cheap in material, the wrong size, was not up to quality expected and the beading and sequence embroidery turned up to be of ammeateaur workmenship. They have no idea what customer service is; It was truly a disgusting experience, they refused to accept the dress back and tried to push me to keep it and give me a $7.00 refund ... very generous hah!, absolutely greedy and hopeless to deal with. I recommend NO ONE to buy from them ever.

frisciliad
11/28/13

It's not even worth a star! I ordered my bridesmaid dress, paid for the customized size, paid for the rush order, sent them my right measurements including height. Cost me nearly $200.The dress came (FROM CHINA BTW, NOT AUSTRALIA) it was enough to put two me in !!! I'm size 6-8 with height 164 cm. The dress that they sent me was size 12 for a 180cm height. I looked like a dwarf wearing a giant dress!!! The wedding was getting closer, not enough time to send the stupid dress back. Took it to alterations straight away and it cost me another $200! I contacted the site, all the best they can do just to offer me 8% discount from the dress price! HAH! What a joke!! BIG WARNING, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!

Friscilia D

Questions? Get answers from the Fashionlande.com.au staff and other customers.

Fashionlande.com.au?