Review of FashionAndYou

Tel: +91-124-4125000
support@fashionandyou.com

vineetag2
9/23/18

Being an avid online shopper, I had bought from this website until couple of years ago. I've had mixed experience - sometimes the quality of product was good and sometimes terrible. But their return process covered only damaged or wrong products, not bad quality ones. As a result I had no choice but to keep so many unwanted items. Until one day I just had enough and completely stopped buying from them. The items they sell are available in many other better websites, so no point wasting your time on this one

leelax
11/4/15

For the past two years I am a constant shopper at Fashion and you. The salwar suit material provided used to be sooo good to be true. They used to give the exact same piece shown. Only their delivery timing used to be poor. Sometimes they cancelled after making the customers wait for a period of two weeks. But the product quality was worth the wait. Now things have changed. Their delivery was prompt. But the product was a cheap imitation of what I ordered. Even the colour was a far different one. Im so so dissappointed. What happened to you Fashion and You????

selvak
6/10/15

Have been going through a similar experience, product is undelivered even after 15 days of placing an order. Pathetic Customer Service. These guys seriously miss one important point, "RETURN CUSTOMERS", with service levels this low I assure dooms day is not far for these cheats.

malvikak
2/5/14

I had placed an order on 21st Jan 2014, even after 10 days when I did NOT received the order I called up the helpline and raised an issue stating that the order was showing "Under courier" for past 8 days. Being from a metro I knew it would not take so long to get delivered but they kept saying you will receive the package tomorrow, by evening, by morning etc. I had to follow up with them four time till they FINALLY admitted on 5th Feb 2014 the order was LOST in transit. This is the second time I have seen this happen personally. Will never be ordering from them again.

poojas11
1/27/14

I had ordered a key chain costing 250 + shipping charges of 50. The turned out to be damaged; I requested the site to transfer back the amount to my account as the item was not in shape. The customer service people after a great hazzle of repeated follow up only promised a credit of 250 and not 300. I requested them that they have to bear the shipping as the product was damaged but they dis agreed and this went on for days at last they called and promised me a free shipping for a shopping amount greater that Rs.500 and a credit of 250. I agreed but thinking back this was not a fair deal hence I did have want to utilize my credit also.

Fair deal needs to be defined and they cannot take advantage of the customer for what is their fault.

PS Note: The package was so well packed that there is no chance the item was damaged in transit.

sherling
9/11/13

I have had a great experience with them, and now I love to order my stuff online only, all because of the quality of the products and the customer service I have been delivered till date.

Questions? Get answers from the FashionAndYou staff and other customers.

FashionAndYou?