Fashion-wholesale-asia reviews

SITE CLOSED

chonaz
6/26/14

A SCAM!!!!
They have another site which also

helenh20
10/17/13

First want you to be aware that there is other similar site named Asia fashion wholesale instead. When I did research before ordering, AfW site was the only one coming up got me confused with the name similarity and because I liked the items on www.fashion-wholesale-asia.com went there and i placed order $500 worth items. I was worried that they were ONLY taking money wire but cause I saw the reviews of the other site Asia fashion wholesale the name got me confused and took a chance.

After I make the order, they update the order as they processing it and couple days later it's shipped. Well it's 2 months now, they already delet my account from the site and i didn't get my order. When I went back online and do my research I realize that both site names are different. Am not sure if AFW is legit or not. But stay away from http://www.fashion-wholesale-asia.com it's scam website. actually if you buying anything online and they don't take PayPal or credit card know that it's probably scam website.

I wasn't able to find any info regarding http://www.fashion-wholesale-asia.com/ online, hopefully this will help someone from making similar mistake.

Questions? Get answers from the Fashion-wholesale-asia staff and other customers.

Fashion-wholesale-asia?