Review of Fashiomia

Fashiomia reviews

Suggest Category

gemmat10
3/20/19

I wonder who are these people ???? It has been over a year since I ordered items which I never received. I have received only worthless, garbled excuses in response to my numerous emails. My latest email of December 2018 was not even acknowledged. They have totally refused to refund my money or respond to my emails. Their customer service; honesty; intelligence and professionalism leave a lot to be desired. So shameful that they would sacrifice potential future income for the sake of $108.77.

Tip for consumers: I am appealing to those of you who are thinking of ordering from this company. Save yourselves aggravation, as well as your money. There are companies that provide much better quality service.

fatimaf13
6/30/18

They have not shipped my order after almost a month and now they want I pay "Order Insurance" . US should stop this people making business. Take look this email:
Dear Customer,

We wish to help you resolve the problem with your order, during check out you did not select Order Insurance. Which aid to process refund and delivery please pay the insurance today.
Kindly, Click Here to pay for your order insurance so that everything could be fixed.

Note:
If you have your order insurance, forward the receipt E-mail: billing@fashionmia.com
Please avoid late payment of Order Insurance cover.

Yours truly,

Customer Service
Mandy

Questions? Get answers from the Fashiomia staff and other customers.

Fashiomia?