Review of FarmerBrown

info@farmerbrown.com

drc63
Dr C.
12/18/18

I am actually a repeat customer, and called my representative, Rhea Nies, directly. After leaving her a message, I went to farmerbrown.com as a second means of contacting her.

She is always readily available and provides stellar service. Rhea has provided invaluable insight and knowledge to assist me in meeting my commercial property insurance needs.

paulx7
Paul X.
12/17/18

Rhea Nies, my Agent, is very prompt and professional in responding to my questions and requests for quotes.

taraa44
Tara A.
12/17/18

Rhea was very knowledgeable and helpful through the process. I received the exact coverage I was looking for without any hassles.

teddyh19
Teddy H.
11/29/18

Our rep Rhea Ramos has been prompt, professional and proactive!.. NEVER letting our insurance lapse at any time. AND, John Brown has been exemplary. Every product we have needed he has provided to us with the best rate.

chrisspowv
chrisspow V.
11/8/18

Pricing of refund check needs clarification as it seemed way to high for days used and would like a detailed info on what was taken out of check

arbias
Arbia S.
11/7/18

Rhea Ramos has been my agent for 2 transactions. She is quick, knowledgeable, friendly, and a hard worker. She is one of the Best.

reneet38
Renee T.
11/2/18

We are very satisfied with our new General liability insurance! Jim was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Called two other companies to compare pricing but went with Jim at Farmer Brown because the pricing was the best. Highly recommend!!

exceptionals2
Exceptional s.
10/30/18

My agent was Rhea Nies. She was extremely professional and courteous. She has helped me on a number of occasions with multiple policies and I will continue to use her in the future.

teamq
Team q.
10/23/18

Rhea Ramos is my sales rep and has always been very knowledgeable and very helpful. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.

desimoner
DeSimone R.
10/19/18

Our experience with Farmer Brown has been great, especially dealing with Mary Grace Alexander and Trudy Vargas.

elizabethv61
Elizabeth V.
10/13/18

I was told earlier this week (by Rhea) that my insurance was running out on Saturday (today) and that I had a choice beween one year insurance and 1 month insurance. I have a buyer for the house & I am hoping to close within the month, but it may be closer to two months. I emailed Rhea, and didn't hear back from her (it may have been her day off) and so I called the main number and got Ivy, who was very helpful and who connected me with Giovana. Giovana was amazing, she worked very hard to get me the quote and got the online forms to me before I had to leave for a meeting. I was probably not the easiest customer to deal with, since I was panicking at the idea of having the house uninsured, and trying to do all of this at the last minute, but Giovana was very patient with me and made me feel that my needs were important to her. She said that she would stay at work as long as was needed to get everything finished. I really appreciate all that she did to get this dealt with.

leei4
Lee I.
10/12/18

I spoke with Julia and she is very professional and friendly over the phone. She made sure that I have everything I need for my policy. She informed me about my new agent as well.

melaniew89
Melanie w.
10/2/18

JULIA did an amazing job at getting me the information that I requested in a short time frame. Thank you Julia for all your help for it is greatly appreciated.

yeimis
Yeimi S.
9/26/18

Gio Santamaría really good costumer services very nice person I will refer more people to this agency because I love the treatment thanks and Ms. Santamaría was amazing

am310
A M.
9/25/18

Julia called me to make sure I got the policy docs. I have requested to resend it and I got it in just few minutes. Also she reminded me about the monthly payment which I have forgot about it. I appreciate the follow up call from her!

nailr16
Nail r.
9/17/18

My agent was phenomenal. I'm very happy with the great service I got from your company! Thank you to Miss Julia for the follow-up making sure we got all our documents and reminding us about the payment.

marke114
Mark E.
9/9/18

From start to finish your people were fast, friendly, very knowledgeable with superb professionalism. I plan to refer your company regularly. Thanks again for a pleasant experience. Please feel free to use my name.
Kind Regards,
Mark Morgan
Everything Exterior

robertm1243
Robert M.
9/7/18

Julia, I did receive the documents and thank you and your team very much for all the great service you have provided, it is such a pleasure to work with your team.

harrism34
Harris M.
9/6/18

Giovanna was great to work with. She answered every time I called and handled my questions quickly and efficiently.

timothyw57
Timothy W.
9/2/18

The person who helped me was Gio Santamaria; she was nice to talk with about my insurance needs and got me a quote very quickly. She was very professional.

danielw193
Daniel W.
8/31/18

Julia, thank you for your follow up call and email. I appreciate the reminder about my monthly payment dues.

deansr
Deans R.
8/30/18

I got a good package deal and I'm satisfied with the policy. Thank you for your follow up call Julia.

alejandrok7
Alejandro K.
8/28/18

Buscaba GL y Sandro me ayudó de manera rapida y se tomó tiempo para responder a mis preguntas. Totalmente recomendado!

freshs1
Fresh S.
8/28/18

This is my 2nd year with you guys and I'm very much satisfied with the service you are doing for my business. Thank you for the follow-up Julia!

matthews359
Matthew S.
8/27/18

I was given choices that really mattered to me. The question that Iwas asked all made sense. It was a very satisfying experience.

Questions? Get answers from the FarmerBrown staff and other customers.

FarmerBrown?