Review of Faremachine

Tel: 1800-982-0425

1 Review From Our Community

jasonk78
1/9/19

While trying to book a business trip on United Airlines, I was redirected to this "boiler room" operation. They said they booked for United under contract. I made my reservations, but 24 hours later, with my itinerary in hand, they contacted me to tell me 3 of 5 United flights were overbooked and I had to change 2 flights to American, and 1 flight to Alaska Airlines. I called United and they confirmed all was well with my reservations. Because I did not change flights to this scammer travel agent, he illegally used my personal information to contact United, saying it was me the passenger, and cancelled my entire itinerary. Not only that, but charged me $300+ for making the reservation. THESE GUYS ARE ON GOOGLE. I thought I clicked on the direct United Airlines website, but these guys grabbed me. BTW, illegally using my identity to cancel or change flights is a FEDERAL CRIME. Please be aware of this disgraceful business.

Questions? Get answers from the Faremachine staff and other customers.

Faremachine?