Review of Farango

Farango reviews

toms46
6/9/12

I ordered a Nintendo DS card from Farango.com and paid through paypal. When I checked paypal it said the payment was unclaimed and as I never received a conformation email from Farango.com I decided to ask and make sure the order was ok. The following was the reply I received from contact@farango.com:

We don't care about security, come and sign up as admin and to what you like!

Bit weird so I cancelled the payment. I would not advise anyone to shop with them!

robinv
1/3/12

I ordered an Acekard 2i that doesn't work. I've tried contacting the site atleast 5 times with no response. There is no contact number or address on their website. Very bad aftersales. Stay away!

richardo7
9/16/11
tonym20
9/5/11

Great site! 1st site I've found selling original R4i cards. Unfortunately bought some from R4card.com that didn't work!

robertd22
7/22/11

Bought an R4i chip about 10 weeks ago and it worked fine. About 4 weeks ago got a message on the DSi saying 'System Date Error'. Customer service at Farango helped me fix the problem and gave me a link to new software. On the whole i am happy with the service and problem is fixed now.

Delivery was about 4 days

stevet11
3/2/11

Not sure about the customers with bad experienced but I ordered and R4i card + 2gb and received it in 3 days?

Suppose its hard to complain because we the cards are not to be sold anyway?

keitha2
2/3/11

Scam trading company. Don't deliver goods but take money from your Paypal Account. Stay away.

matthewg3
1/27/11

I came across this site and stupidly did not search the internet for reviews on them.

I ordered a couple of items for my son's birthday and paid using PayPal.

The payment went through straight away however I did not get a confirmation email from them stating the order was successful, however I got the email from PayPal saying the money had been sent to 'http://www.farango.com/'.
I tried contacting them 5 times through the site with no luck and am still going through a dispute via PayPal to try and get my money back.

Throughout the dispute farango have only replied once and have given PayPal a bogus tracking number.

I would never use this site again, the communication is non-existent and am still waiting for them to reply to PayPal.

After performing a quick search on Google I found many posts about issues people have had with this site and warning people not to buy from it, I wish I had read them before ordering!.

Questions? Get answers from the Farango staff and other customers.

Farango?