Review of Fanzz

Tel: +1 888-326-9946
mccrae.matt@fanzz.com

gregf115
5/24/18

I order $250 worth of items online at Fanzz.com and 2 of the hats I ordered did not arrive. I called the customer service number multiple times when the message stated they were open and just got VM. One of the items didn't fit, so I went to one of their local stores. They didn't have my size either so I ended up giving it to my son. But I mentioned to the store employee, that I was unable to reach anyone at their office and he said he would reach out to the main office for me. Later that day a customer service manager sent me an email saying that the 2 hats I ordered were sold out and they will email me a new gift card # by the end of the day. This was 4/23/18. I have still not received my new gift card # and I have emailed the CS mgr ever week since then, without a reply. This is unacceptable and no way to run a business.

ellieb57
5/24/18

The only reason I gave it 1 star was because -100 stars wasnt an option. SO. I got a jazz sweatshirt about 3 weeks ago.. So I order it on FANZZ. Well, about 9 days ago I hadnt heard anything from them, so I emailed and asked for my tracking on it. Didnt hear anything back. So I called, like, 10 times. No answer. Emailed AGAIN today, no answer. Called them AGAIN, THREE TIMES, no answer. So I messaged them very unhappy via Facebook. They said they would send my info over to a sales manager who could take care of me. NO ONE TOOK CARE OF ME. Instead they told me the sweatshirt was out of stock, I wouldnt get it, and a refund would happen in 10 days. You take my money 2.5 weeks and want me to wait 10 days for a refund? You guys are a joke. Dont buy.

seishiy
5/3/18

I ordered three hoodies for a $25 sale they had. I received one of them but was charged full price for it. On top of that, they told me that the other two were out of stock and couldn't be shipped. I still haven't received a refund for those. This is by far the worst online shopping experience I've ever had.

frankh126
4/6/18

I ordered a Orange Donavan Mitchell Jazz Jersey and they sent me a barf green colored jersey and when I emailed the customer support to try to exchange it for the Original order they responded with this "Hello,
Thanks for your photos. We are so sorry to hear that and apologize for you on behalf of our company. As you know our price is wholesale price, the price is very low. If you donot like it, we suggest you can send or resell it to others. They may like it. What do you think? If you place orders next time. we can give you discount. Ok?" I would never order anything from these people ever again.

andrewb272
2/22/18

I had exactly the same experience with FANZZ. Ordered a Utah Jazz jersey and they stole my money. I am contacting my bank to see what they will do. I wish I had read these reviews first. I will be the people that wrote good reviews as relatives or people scamming potential clients. These folks are a bunch of thieves. Tried calling them 5 times in business hours, emailed customer service and absolutely nothing back.

yokos3
2/17/18

I purchased an online Seahawks jersey for my son's birthday on Jan 31, 2018 When I was checking out, it said shipping would take 2-7 business days. I never received a confirmation email which alarmed me. On Feb 2, 2018, $106.84 was taken out of my bank.

On Feb 14, 2018 I called customer service 888 326 9946. It was an automated message saying they are open from 8-5 Monday through Friday and to leave a message with my order number or contact them by email at customerservice@fanzz.com.

I did both and of course no response. I tried calling several other times with no answer. I emailed them again on Feb 16, 2018. No response. I called a local Fanzz store to see if they could assist me. I was told that it was recently bought out and that may be the issue and I could come into the store to buy another jersey.

Today I have contacted my bank to dispute the purchase. What a hassle. This was my first experience with Fanzz and it certainly will be my last!!

nicoleh88
2/26/17

I ordered a men's size patriots jersey and received a women's size. I return it to get it fixed this all has been a hassle calling back n forth and emails already it's been 3 weeks dealing with the same situation so the jersey they had to look for it since it wasn't online nomore. They finally contacted me saying my new order was set to go and positive it was the correct size. Now they sent it with FedEx I was tracking it very happy I was finally gonna receive it and it told me it got delivered I called the ones that were home to confirm with me they said their was nothing their they even went to check with the nieghbors. I'm completely over it i don't know what to do it's a gift and now i don't know what to say. Fanzz completely messed up with expierence for me I will never order from here again. I hope I find my order or they help me resolve it.

elmerr9
1/10/17

Fanzz online customer service is a joke! I had to contact them 5-6 times to TRY to get my item shipped and each time they said they would "resolve the issue" and someone would call me within the hour but NEVER did, I couldn't even get a successful money return from them, I had to contact my bank to handle it!
Definitely will not be buying anything from Fanzz any longer!

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY FROM THEM Unless your wanting to be $#*!ed around!

toriw4
12/8/16

Had the best customers service in fanzz in the meadows mall in Las Vegas suite 1300 I was looking for NFL things for my family and boyfriend the two nice gentleman in fanzz there names are Quincy and Matthew they help me a lot on what I can get them and they made it fun to come back to the store when I go back to the mall I know to come back to that store thanks you guys for all the help and everything you guys did for me they need get a raise on helpping me out this store the only store in the mall I had the best customer service in ever thank you you guys :)

jagatap
7/12/16

Paid over $45.00 for a mass produced cap that I included 2 day shipping for and so far it's been 3 business days and still nothing. I was planning on taking it on my European vacation but looks like it won't arrive in time. Thanks Fanzz for having horrible customer service.

bigd26
6/11/16

i placed my order on June 9th and two day delivery. It is now the 11th and my package still hasn't arrived and I was never provided a tracking number. In my years of ordering online I have NEVER experienced unprofessional people like this.

ms141
9/9/14

Ordered a product that was on sale and they would not honor the price. At first claimed it was out of stock, but when I contacted them they said they cancelled the order even though it was indeed in stock.

leannem8
6/15/11

I am the HUGEST Titans fan and I got all sorts of gear here before I went to college. The prices were pretty much the same as in sports stores in the Mall, but they had like 10 times more choice of clothes and stuff for my dorm room. One bad thing is though that shipping seemed to take a long time. But if you are looking for sports wear or fan products that you don't find in Malls, then check out fanzz - I think they are based out in UT, maybe thats why the shipping took a while?

Questions? Get answers from the Fanzz staff and other customers.

Fanzz?