Review of FanXchange

M5V 2C3

4 reviews with 5 stars

donnad480
3/10/19

First time user to FanXchange. Ordered my tickets on a Monday for a Thursday game and without fail 24 hrs prior to the game, I got my tickets. Great seats for a reasonable price. Will definitely use them again.

leedab1
1/13/19

I was so worried that my tickets were a scam due to all the bad reviews so i call and chatted online everyday up until the day of the game. Those reviews were WRONG, i got great seats for almost half the cost of stub hub and Ticketmaster and they were definitely legit, couldn't be more satisfied.

alvaroc15
1/3/19

I bought two tickets to a Yankee final with the Red Sox in New York. I placed the order about 30 minutes before the game and headed up to the stadium since the tickets were "on the way". The tickets were never said and I contacted Fanxchange about it. The seller who had posted the tickets must have changed his mind and sold them at a higher price but Fanxchange did the right thing - they cancelled my charge for the tickets AND even sent me an extra amount as part of their guaranty policy. I have read all the bad reviews after having all my problems with my tickets and had such an honest experience promised myself would come back and write about it. Customer service was quick, efficient, and professional and the company acted honestly and backed up its statements. I was unable to make it to the game but that's probably my own fault for getting the tickets so close to the game. Don't let the bad reviews dissuade you and at least give this company a try.

canadianf
6/20/12

Good site easy place to buy tickets and great customer service!

They sent mines hours before event, was literally stressful but they definitely came and were definitely legit

By Leeda B.

Questions? Get answers from the FanXchange staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FanXchange