Review of Fantastic Bid

Fantastic Bid reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

jd9
5/2/10

IT IS A SET UP IN MY OPINION, I LEARNED ABOUT THEM IN DECEMBER FROM AN EMAIL INVITING ME TO CHECK THEM OUT. I WOULD NEED TO BUY BIDS BUT NOT TO WORRIE BECAUSE THE PERSON REPRESENTED THEM SELF AS A FRIEND AND TOLD ME THAT I WOULD GET THE BID ITEAMS WEATHER I WON OR NOT. HE SAID BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT BE IN TOWN FOR THE HOLLIDAYS AND DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO GET ME. SO HE WOULD SEND ME THE ITEAMS I BID ON FREE FOR A HOLLIDAY GIFT. AGAIN HE POSED AS A FRIEND OF MINE TO GET ME TO BUY BIDS AND THEN NEVER SENT THEM. CONTACT TO COUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORST THEN FINDING A NEEDEL IN THE HAY STACK. YOU CAN NOT GET THEM ON THE PHONE AND NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS. AND WHEN THEY DO DECIDE TO REPLY MONTHS LATER THEY DO NOTHING BUT SAY SORRY AND THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSABLE FOR THERE SALES FORCE OR WHAT EVER THERE CALLED. BUT I WAS SCAMMED BY THEM. WATCH OUT. NOW I NEED TO FILE A CLAIM IN COURT.

silvanoc
1/24/10

fun to play, a little harder to win but overall is a cool site.

Questions? Get answers from the Fantastic Bid staff and other customers.

Fantastic Bid?