Live Nation Worldwide reviews

owner-1566674@fanfire.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

unknownn6
Unknown N.
9/19/17

This is totally scam and cheating. I highly recommend this fanfire.com is not trustworthy. They wlll pre-authorize your account and keep your personal information. But it will make you feel your money broken and you don't recognize your transactions at all. This is bull$#*! and they tried to scam people's money. Like wow! Seriously, people should get a real job, dammit.

tashay
5/22/12

I ordered 2 t-shirts, neither of them were on backorder, and the website said they were both available. It had been 3 weeks and I still had not received my items, so I emailed the company and they told me that one of the t-shirts was on backorder, and I would be receiving it in 1-4 weeks. Then I just received an email today that said my other t-shirt is sold out and I would not be receiving it. Thanks fanfire.

kristenp
8/8/09

I orderd a poster and the advertisment read,"Hand Signed Guitars Poster Joe's Super Colossal Guitars appear on this poster printed in full color on heavy duty card stock. Each poster has been hand signed by Joe Satriani. Measures 30" x 16". (SAT38384) , I received the poster and i was not signed at all, i emailed Fanfire 2xs for assistance and was ignorned!

Questions? Get answers from the Live Nation Worldwide staff and other customers.

Live Nation Worldwide?