Review of Fanfavs

Fanfavs reviews

tined6
Walters R.
3/9/19

I ordered this dress for my daughter's Prom. We did custom tailoring and needed expedited shipping. I took her measurements according to the instructions on the website and sent them with the order. I got a phone call from a seamstress asking me to verify one measurement before they began on the dress. I was so thankful they wanted to ensure everything was correct! The dress was delivered to our house 4 weeks after I placed the order and it fit her perfectly! She loved it and received so many compliments on it the night of her Prom. We will definitely buy from this amazing site again.

clarar41
1/22/19

i got this dress in the color silver and size 2. I absolutely love it. the color is perfect and the material is so thic and soft. the only thing that worried me when i tried it on was that i was very big. i am 5'1 105 pounds and it was very big in most places. i got alterations and now it's perfect. love this dress!!

doretheag
2/8/18

Very successful dress !! extremely well finished!!!! the perfect custom!!!!! in short I am delighted with this purchase! especially since it has conquered many of my friends and acquaintances. I ordered this dress with apprehension I admit ... but considering the price and the splendor of the dress which was to my taste I considered not to take a monumental risk! and I do not regret anything quite the contrary! Trust for custom clothing you will not be disappointed!!! Perfect I will recommend with pleasure on the site Fansfavs! site that I gave to many people!!

jeannettee4
1/27/18

ank you for the quality tailoring and timely delivery of the dress. Appealed to you for help for the first time. Was pleasantly surprised: your specialists at all stages of the work were responsible and conscientious. Health to all employees and prosperity to your production.

Questions? Get answers from the Fanfavs staff and other customers.

Fanfavs?